school fight and training club (i need advice)

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
yea so today im hosting a fight/training club at lunch in private where i take a group of friends and teach them how to fight, and fight. we will do off-school trainings like forest runs with obstacles and some rocky bs. ive decided this was a good reference -

anyways so i think i need to lockpick my way into an abandoned classroom to get enough space but the hallways will work for now. any suggestions on where to host this? or how i should fit this into 30 minutes everyday/how to recruit people best? im gonna cap it at 11 members, ive got like 5 max rn.

ive taught karate classes a ton, but keeping a secret fight club is sorta a challenge. and these are school friends, the social standpoint isn't established yet. i thought id keep everything updated here just for fun. first day starts in next period, lunch. in like 10mins. i plan on doing bareknuckle fighting too.

maybe i could somehow gain access to a weight room too, but i dont know how id tell this to a principal or teacher.

also, any suggestions on names?

like ive said i wanted to train more, this is part of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 21899
yea so today im hosting a fight/training club at lunch in private where i take a group of friends and teach them how to fight, and fight. we will do off-school trainings like forest runs with obstacles and some rocky bs. ive decided this was a good reference -

anyways so i think i need to lockpick my way into an abandoned classroom to get enough space but the hallways will work for now. any suggestions on where to host this? or how i should fit this into 30 minutes everyday/how to recruit people best? im gonna cap it at 11 members, ive got like 5 max rn.

ive taught karate classes a ton, but keeping a secret fight club is sorta a challenge. and these are school friends, the social standpoint isn't established yet. i thought id keep everything updated here just for fun. first day starts in next period, lunch. in like 10mins. i plan on doing bareknuckle fighting too.

maybe i could somehow gain access to a weight room too, but i dont know how id tell this to a principal or teacher.

I think you need friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

That’s a strange way to bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
not like what i just said was any better XD

Its good that you do karate but cmon bro dont you think that using 14 year old kids for entertainment is a bit messed up?
what no its same agegroup and they said they wanted to train too, i wouldnt fight them fight them id just teach until like a year from now i want more people in my interest to be around, plus lunch is boring af

i wouldnt fight them yet* and when i did i wouldnt go full power or anything at first. i plan on bringing training numchucks and boards and pads and stuff, but this week is just basics

it was interesting, we came up with an idea to gain access to the weight room for lunch everyday, we got a new member, i just taught a few things they were mostly scared of getting in trouble, and im thinking of like everyday besides the first 3 days of the week to do this club at the fieldhouse or outside afterschool from 3-4:30 or so, maybe later eventually. we are gonna make it an official school club too

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Pikabro
Better go and learn that alghebra little nerd

Niggas watched Fight Club one time and tryin to do it irl

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
You don’t need a classroom just do it in some open field

• +1
Reactions: Fractal Orion
I

I fully support this, hope u succeed

don’t talk about fight club!