School makes you mentally ill

lunin7

lunin7

💉
It's already bad enough that you are expected to have all of these responsibilities in your adult life, so the fact that you are forced to go to what is essentially a prison is beyond me. Children are supposed to enjoy the outside world and not be inside a building with artificial lights. Not to mention all the extremely judgemental kids and teenagers in school who judge you for the smallest reasons.

School conditions you to not question and not think about what's really going on. Many of you were brainwashed by the school system to think the same. You should all sit back and think about your life. The media you watch, the movies and shows you watch, the ideas you believe in. My friend believes in time travel even though time isn't even fucking real and is just a concept designed to keep you overthinking.

And how school chairs are extremely uncomfortable and fuck up your body posture. Funny how you news reporters and governers like to dress in your suits and sit in professional desks but can't even make sure all of your citizens are mentally stable, kind of like how most of you are degenerate and feel the need to dictate the way society works.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, horizontallytall, Sprinkles and 5 others
I was homeschooled so I avoided all that shit

• Love it
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, pig_face, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Would you of rather went to public school?
no with the way I am I just can't learn correctly in classroom setting. too much going on around me. I am someone who needs pure focus. it docent matter anyways since I still managed to have a girlfriend and close friends.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
The rich get richer the poor get poorer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and lunin7
get back to class goy

• +1
yeah i aint gonna get my 15k steps in if this bs is 6 hours a day plus hw and hella stress

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lunin7 and One Rep Max
Tales from Rio de Janeiro

• +1
Trye

• +1