SECRET TO GETTING RID OF ACNE (ACNECELS GTFIH)

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
i’m way too lazy to make an actual guide again so i’m just going to outright say it. fix your moisture barrier with a PEPTIDE MOISTURIZER. normal moisturizers don’t literally reconfigure your skin cells to work properly, just gives them the resources to do so. most acnecels have destroyed their skin barrier, aggravating the underlying issue. peptides treat the underlying issue and the moisturizer helps fix the damage.

my recommendation:

you don’t need the whole bundle, just the moisturizer by itself will be enough.

IMG 2967

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Hess
Chad uses Hard water and has clearer skin than most foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, moggr2009, nathan and 1 other person
isnt urea squalane oil ceramide moisturiser enough? I also found vaseline good at this, dont know the mechanism tho

isnt urea squalane oil ceramide moisturiser enough? I also found vaseline good at this, dont know the mechanism tho
well that moisturizer has ceramides n shii, but it gets miffed by peptide moisturizers. vaseline just traps the water in your skin so it doesn’t evaporate

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
well that moisturizer has ceramides n shii, but it gets miffed by peptide moisturizers. vaseline just traps the water in your skin so it doesn’t evaporate
wb this

Will look into this later, how do you tell if you need to fix your moisture barrier

wb this

there’s not too many petides but it’s a step up

Will look into this later, how do you tell if you need to fix your moisture barrier
basically anytime u have acne, dry skin, scaly skin, tight skin, dull skin, red skin

• +1
Reactions: Hess