How to ACTUALLY get rid of acne once and for all WITHOUT Accutane (NO BS, GTFIH)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
I've tried hundreds of skincare products to attempt to get rid of my acne so I don't have to go on Accutane (Lots of side effects)
99% of them are cope and won't change anything.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY, THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY WILL FIX IT

PRODUCTS TO BUY
- Tretinoin (start at 0.025%, work your way up to 0.1% over time)
- Panoxynl Cleanser (Or another product with benzoyl peroxide)
- CerVae Saylic Acid Cleanser (Or another product with Saylic Acid)
_ Clindamycin phosphate cream/gel
- SPF moisturizer
- Niacinamide supplement daily

I get the tretinoin and clindamycin phosphate from my dermatologist, although there are online sources if you can't visit one.

If you FULLY follow my advice, I can almost guarantee your acne will disappear.

Do NOT go on Accutane until you've tried this. If ance is still an issue, then Accutane may be the route you wanna go (research side effects tho, though proceed with caution. OR just thug it out until you end puberty and acne goes away)

• +1
Reactions: xlimz and Deleted member 52566
raw meat is the only solution

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, CrackyLolra, dimorphism and 4 others
Clindamycin phosphate cream/gel
DO NOT TAKE THIS

Antibiotics like this will destroy your gut bacteria

Acne is the body's way of removing toxins through the skin.

The best way to stop acne is to remove toxins in general.

You could be getting acne from:

1. Carcinogenic HACs and PHAs from cooked food
2. Xenoestrogens from plastics
3. Tap water
4. Cadmium and Lead from chocolate cocoa
5. Cadmium and Lead from low cost jewelry
6. Dyes in your liver from tattoos
7. Toxic fiber, antinutrients like tannins, oxalates, phytic acid, saponins from vegetables
8. Cyanide from Apple seeds
9. Arsenic from brown rice
10. Pollutants in the air like heavy metals, silica dust, asbestos, second hand smoke
11. Supplements from a bad source that aren't 100% pure like fenugreek seeds and goji berries

Take glutathione, MSM, NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid and eat lots of Animal Fat to protect yourself from toxins!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
fuck you. blast accutane or overdose on tret/ret.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hellcat and ripikke
fuck you. blast accutane or overdose on tret/ret.
Do not blast accutane.

It closes growth plates, crashes growth hormone, causes depression, changes gene expression and changes color of bones to green.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Abhorrence and Running!
Do not blast accutane.

It closes growth plates, crashes growth hormone, causes depression, changes gene expression and changes color of bones to green.
still treats acne.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Hellcat, ripikke and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chadpreetsingh, 147 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just use Accutane, everything else was cope for me

Do not use Accutane!

You'll fuck yourself up for life!
How is it supposed to fuck up my life ? Im taking it since nearly 2 months, 20mg per day and i dont have and side effects

How is it supposed to fuck up my life ? Im taking it since nearly 2 months, 20mg per day and i dont have and side effects
Do not blast accutane.

im done growing, since over 4 years, i dont have depression from it and first time ever hearing of it that it changes your bone color to green (proof ?)

I've tried hundreds of skincare products to attempt to get rid of my acne so I don't have to go on Accutane (Lots of side effects)

PRODUCTS TO BUY
- SPF moisturizer

I get the tretinoin and clindamycin phosphate from my dermatologist, although there are online sources if you can't visit one.

Do NOT go on Accutane until you've tried this. If ance is still an issue, then Accutane may be the route you wanna go (research side effects tho, though proceed with caution. OR just thug it out until you end puberty and acne goes away)

ALL YOU NEED IS....ACCUTANE! IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE SIDEFFECTS ( DRYLIPS ) YOU'RE GAY LOW TT

• WTF
Reactions: 147
Spray it onto your skin
Cum also has many anti inflammatory properties, it can be used to prevent and treat acne. For optimal results blend cum and piss in a 1:10 ratio, spray it onto your skin before you sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, yellowrice, mog_me and 1 other person
Do not blast accutane.

Is this why my height stopped at 5-8😢

PRODUCTS TO BUY
- SPF moisturizer

Have all of these products they dont do shit its over

PRODUCTS TO BUY
- SPF moisturizer

thank u will look into this when I begin to roid

Why doesnt anybody say anything about retinoid drugs. I went to a great dermatologist in my country and he perscribed them to me. Im on it for almost a year and my pimples and acne went away after 1 month. The therapy lasts so long so it wont reapear. He told me that people from a lot of coutrys come to him and told me that in the us they perscribe it in way higher dosages but its way harder to go through the side effects (everything is dried off). Its easy to counter it with good cream and thats all.

Do not blast accutane.

What abt tretatonin