Seeking teen love is absolute bullshit ,@failednormiemanlet cucked me and why it's my fault i got cucked

Bet you think you are tough shit right now but this is just an absolute prime example of why testosterone is such an absolutely dogshit indicator of anything. Look at the levels and explain how to me how youre still a sensitive and emotional bitch

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, Deleted member 16275 and BongMog
Bet you think you are tough shit right now but this is just an absolute prime example of why testosterone is such an absolutely dogshit indicator of anything. Look at the levels and explain how to me how youre still a sensitive and emotional bitch
Or maybe it proves he’s a high t doli

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
Yeah volcelfatcel said it doesnt affect personality

maybe i'm just really docile, emotional, sensitive persona i guess, much like my dad actually :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, StrangerDanger and NorthAtlandidMogs

maybe i'm just really docile, emotional, sensitive persona i guess, much like my dad actually :Comfy:
how the fuck is it that high?? where you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
GhGs not right bhai that’s just total when most people use free test which is a quarter of your total

@StrangerDanger do you concur with your mpmd and Greg doucettw watch time
Coach greg would crack pisspot skull like its a fucking bobbling bubble wrap with his lift stacked manlet boots
just imagine that roided methhead strolling around with pispots brain matter and whatever the fuck on his shoes and lets not get into how derek from moar plates moar dates would absolutely crush his tiny indian peanut skull with his death star deltoids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NorthAtlandidMogs

Is it you who taught the baltic abomination the word docile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and NorthAtlandidMogs
Coach greg would crack pisspot skull like its a fucking bobbling bubble wrap with his lift stacked manlet boots
just imagine that roided methhead strolling around with pispots brain matter and whatever the fuck on his shoes and lets not get into how derek from moar plates moar dates would absolutely crush his tiny indian peanut skull with his death star deltoids
Greg doucettw and pispot would be a lethal Manlet duo Fuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, c0pemaxxer and Deleted member 16275
Probably the T blocking the IQ from working :feelshah:
The more testosterone you have pumping through your system the dumber you become hence why you see all those meatheads walking around with their mouths hanging open, drooling all over themselves like a bunch of fucking gorillas with the mental capacity of a fucking rock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, c0pemaxxer and Deleted member 16275