Self-conquer: If you're low energy and not motivated you NEED amphetamines - aphorisms on taking back control of your life and true meaning

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
The dopamine pill is so brutal honestly. Neurochemistry and receptors are everything

If you always feel down and not motivated enough to do shit, and you need a quick fix, hop on ritalin adderall vyvanse etc - don't overdue it tho. Only use 1 per day max and start at the lowest dosage possible. If you're not oriented you need direction in life asap. You can cycle it in order to not get addicted, leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 off weekly.

I only use it when I'm in the right mood and have waken up early. Always use it in the morning and get your shit done. Productivity is everything. In case I wake up late or just don't feel like taking it that specific day will yield me the results I'm looking for, I avoid it at all costs, since this stuff is dangerous - don't get me wrong.

I've been doing this recently and its been a life changer. I haven't been diagnosed with ADHD but personally I just lied to my psychiatrist and he gave me the prescriptions - if you're not darktriadmaxxing and lying to get ahead in life its over tbh but you need to do it in an "ethical" sort of way so karma doesn't catch up to your reputation later on in life

I strongly believe everyone needs to establish a goal or at least a foreseeable horizon for your future objectives. Personally I've been reading/studying a lot about moneymaxxing and have gotten far ahead in my surgerymaxxing journey. Its just the beginning tho. Mindset is everything. We're all gonna make it boyos

People don't talk enough about what goes on after ascension here. It's very alarming. I'm not a chad myself and don't want this to come off as bragposting but women are so annoying and time/resource consuming I find it unbearable at times. After discovering the blackpill I honestly can't see myself LTRing a foid for at least a couple years since you can never take them seriously. Sure, going out, partying, slaying some chicks here and there and bootycalling them on dating apps is fun but eventually you need a bigger calling in life rather than a 24/7 hedonistic lifestyle. Its all about balance - partying hard and working hard - not in the wageslaving manner obviously. I believe building something meaningful perhaps is the key but everyone has their different interpretation to what that truly means. For now I'm content with writing a few guides here and there and helping people out, studying and getting some money on the side but we always need to strive for that everlasting more to quench our insatiable soul

I'll leave down here some resources which I have found useful recently and luckily you'll find some value from this thread as well

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, subanimal, PSLdog and 24 others
tagging high iq users

@nitesik @Arborist @Bvnny. @sp3ll @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @Ellipsis @sub5inchcel @homovirgin @Hess @brain_destruction @MoggedInMumbai @Hoso @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Umbra @colesp @Sanguinius @Reformed @rand anon @pashtun @Octavian_Augustus @malicieusss @curlyheadjames @raminzer @lasnt @LooksOrDeath @tinderhacker @rooman @gungnir @lelouch @redmaxx @Jacob Hate @5.5psl @lunin7 @ascension @nineteen @eduardkoopman @hopeless NTmaxxer @Graham @QQ442244 @looksmidder
@Maesthetics=King

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, LooksOrDeath, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 15 others
Dopamine detox + adderall + 8 hours of sleep = insane productivity .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GURL222, subanimal, Deleted member 29167 and 9 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SonOfDarkseid, Bui and 10 others
good thread, do you have any other dopaminemaxx methods? ideally ones that can be used long term

The dopamine pill is so brutal honestly. Neurochemistry and receptors are everything

If you always feel down and not motivated enough to do shit, and you need a quick fix, hop on ritalin adderall vyvanse etc - don't overdue it tho. Only use 1 per day max and start at the lowest dosage possible. If you're not oriented you need direction in life asap. You can cycle it in order to not get addicted, leo and longevity recommends 4 days on and 3 off weekly.

I only use it when I'm in the right mood and have waken up early. Always use it in the morning and get your shit done. Productivity is everything. In case I wake up late or just don't feel like taking it that specific day will yield me the results I'm looking for, I avoid it at all costs, since this stuff is dangerous - don't get me wrong.

I've been doing this recently and its been a life changer. I haven't been diagnosed with ADHD but personally I just lied to my psychiatrist and he gave me the prescriptions - if you're not darktriadmaxxing and lying to get ahead in life its over tbh but you need to do it in an "ethical" sort of way so karma doesn't catch up to your reputation later on in life

I strongly believe everyone needs to establish a goal or at least a foreseeable horizon for your future objectives. Personally I've been reading/studying a lot about moneymaxxing and have gotten far ahead in my surgerymaxxing journey. Its just the beginning tho. Mindset is everything. We're all gonna make it boyos

People don't talk enough about what goes on after ascension here. It's very alarming. I'm not a chad myself and don't want this to come off as bragposting but women are so annoying and time/resource consuming I find it unbearable at times. After discovering the blackpill I honestly can't see myself LTRing a foid for at least a couple years since you can never take them seriously. Sure, going out, partying, slaying some chicks here and there and bootycalling them on dating apps is fun but eventually you need a bigger calling in life rather than a 24/7 hedonistic lifestyle. Its all about balance - partying hard and working hard - not in the wageslaving manner obviously. I believe building something meaningful perhaps is the key but everyone has their different interpretation to what that truly means. For now I'm content with writing a few guides here and there and helping people out, studying and getting some money on the side but we always need to strive for that everlasting more to quench our insatiable soul

I'll leave down here some resources which I have found useful recently and luckily you'll find some value from this thread as well

My psychiatrist refused to give me ADD medication.
I can run on caffeine instead.
I'm pretty sure lifelong use of ADD stimulants mess with your heart, and I have relatives with heart problems.

What brings down my productivity the most is OCD.
I can't do schoolwork, it gives me babyrage and makes me stressed(including other things i don't enjoy doing)
Doing simple chores like taking out the trash is no problem but if I do something I see I won't make it in (programming) for example I give up.

Do only what you enjoy doing, I go through periods, usually a couple days of not wanting to do anything, here my mood is low.
Nothing therapy or antidepressants can fix, here I simply just watch youtube and still eat food because my metabolism is high and I can get away with it.

I have something called cyclothymic motivation, I can't find the word on google but let's just say I coined it now.

I can't fully diagnose myself of having cyclothymia but I do experience mild depression and hypomania from time to time, including sleeping for less hours and becoming obsessed with something, autism, cyclothymia, whatever it is-

I have periods of motivation where I want to do this specific thing and I usually skip school because of it, that's just my biochemistry and I'm gonna keep it that way without messing up my brain with medication.

controversial opinion but I think antidepressants just numb you, I don't know what long term use of them does.
Of course they can be a great help for severely depressed people but for me, I'm staying away from them as I've heard multiple studies suggesting that they actually increase sucidial thoughts, which conflict with other opposing studies of course.

TL;DR, antidepressants are not 100% objectively studied
And I don't wanna take amphetamines/ADHD medication daily

I'd much rather be a happy neurotransmitter-blessed truecel than what I am now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, ShowerMaxxing and garoupilled_
my friend uses ritalin and still cant do shit plus it lowers his libido

shit drugs cant make you delusional. i am unproductive for reasons

good thread, do you have any other dopaminemaxx methods? ideally ones that can be used long term
honestly it truly just comes back around to the cliche basics. I remember when I was still gymcelling and eating properly + had a good NT social circle and everything in life felt so more pleasureable and at ease. Its like having no weight on your shoulders

If you want a more detailed blueprint this is what I recommend based on personal experience

have a NT social circle and get rid of fake friends and low vibrational people
always wake up early, exercise outdoors first thing in the morning and shower afterwards
avoid drugs that don't contribute to anything like weed
tailor your productivity environment with the best you can afford
eat natural foods - stay away from glucose spikes and binging
avoid endless scrolling and wasting your time on wasteful things
no PMO besides sex
avoid spending time on meaningless connections like that random mid becky in your dms
daily habit bulding such as reading (dont read fiction)
before starting your day always think thoroughly and set the n1 biggest priority goal for that day - dont rest until you get it done
have your mind and your ambient organized
no EMF in your room while sleeping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, tbh aff, ecig and 2 others
my friend uses ritalin and still cant do shit plus it lowers his libido

shit drugs cant make you delusional. i am unproductive for reasons
discipline and mindset is everything

might as well take him off it

discipline and mindset is everything

might as well take him off it
what aare your ambitions other than slaying

i only wanted to be a pro gamer but im not that good

what aare your ambitions other than slaying

i only wanted to be a pro gamer but im not that good
looksmaxx, moneymaxx, iq and knowledgemaxx, meet new people, bring hapiness to my family, help others out, find truth within, live healthy and build things

I guess at the end of the day every man wants sort of the same

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
Rhodiala Rosea + Huperizine A = high dopamine
Ashwagandha + GABA + Theanine = low cortisol

Perfect combination.

Amphetamines damage the stomach lining.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
tagging high iq users

@nitesik @Arborist @Bvnny. @sp3ll @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @Ellipsis @sub5inchcel @homovirgin @Hess @brain_destruction @MoggedInMumbai @Hoso @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Umbra @colesp @Sanguinius @Reformed @rand anon @pashtun @Octavian_Augustus @malicieusss @curlyheadjames @raminzer @lasnt @LooksOrDeath @tinderhacker @rooman @gungnir @lelouch @redmaxx @Jacob Hate @5.5psl @lunin7 @ascension @nineteen @eduardkoopman @hopeless NTmaxxer @Graham @QQ442244 @looksmidder
@Maesthetics=King
F3f

>high iq user

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
super post

if you need to get your mindset right watch stoic tiktoks, they explain stoicism perfectly.

if you fill your tiktok following with good motivation and watch every night, you’ll start to fear mediocrity and have the natural drive.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and garoupilled_
i want to dopamine detox and try this but i need more clarification on the stack and steps

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
good post but my problem is knowing that I am subhuman and knowing that kills my drive to do anything because I am aware I won't be treated the same as some htn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Zarek and garoupilled_
i want to dopamine detox and try this but i need more clarification on the stack and steps
search for monk mode and pick 1 big thing youre gonna do everyday

see the videos i linked in the thread for reference

tagging high iq users

@Maesthetics=King
Thnx for the tag

Bookmarked and will use the info when i will need it since rn i got other stuff to nail down but good thread regardless

• +1

Hi
Are u in uni?
If yes what are u studying?

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Yeah but you realise this won't work like that forever? Read up on how amphetamines work, it forces the neurons to empty their neurotransmitters (catecholamines and serotonin) into synapse, but doesn't exactly increase their production which makes it unsustainable.
4 days on/3off is insane, impossible to sustain. Tolerance doesn't raise as hard as with eg. opioids, but still does, and each next use will work weaker, while side effects and after-effects (due to deficiency of neurotransmitters that you flushed out with amph use) will be stronger. Very quickly you'll need to take another dose or suffer the side effects of lowered neurotransmitter level - it's not addiction per se, but works like one.

So no you definitely can't use it like that. If it really does help you you might use it as "go pill", like they use it in military - if you need something extremely important to do and you know it will improve your productiveness and focus etc then go for it, but in way you proposed - not possible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Crusile and garoupilled_
Yeah but you realise this won't work like that forever? Read up on how amphetamines work, it forces the neurons to empty their neurotransmitters (catecholamines and serotonin) into synapse, but doesn't exactly increase their production which makes it unsustainable.
4 days on/3off is insane, impossible to sustain. Tolerance doesn't raise as hard as with eg. opioids, but still does, and each next use will work weaker, while side effects and after-effects (due to deficiency of neurotransmitters that you flushed out with amph use) will be stronger. Very quickly you'll need to take another dose or suffer the side effects of lowered neurotransmitter level - it's not addiction per se, but works like one.

So no you definitely can't use it like that. If it really does help you you might use it as "go pill", like they use it in military - if you need something extremely important to do and you know it will improve your productiveness and focus etc then go for it, but in way you proposed - not possible.
* Appreciate the input. Yeah this isnt a long term solution but for whoever is feeling themselves in the dark rn its better than rotting forever [/HIDETHANKS]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Crusile, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
Internet has fried everybody’s dopamine receptors. Even this site employs it with
IMG 2655

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Graham and garoupilled_
tagging high iq users
High IQ thread, although I'm flattered at being called a high IQ user after I made a thread about a man farting on his roommates door.

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and garoupilled_

BS taken ritalin caffeine nicotine. Always realize the effects of these drugs become your baseline eventually.

Taking ritalin to study for an exam is good. Or smoking while at a party is fine. But if it becomes apart of your routine your body fully adapts to the stimulant. Kids given Ritalin for ADHD scored higher on tests the first 6 months and were above average but in 2 years they fell back behind and were not doing better then average kids.

Your brain will return to baseline you start taking caffeine to overcome tiredness then eventually even when you aren't tired you feel tired without caffeine your body becomes dependent on it and your overall baseline is lower then it was. I am researching drugs that induce neurogensis. Shrooms for example change the brain and outlook 6 months after taking them. Unlike stims that stop working when they are out of your system. Use stims for a specific temporary goal

I wanna test noopept but I just think stims really aren't a good option for most people in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
Internet has fried everybody’s dopamine receptors. Even this site employs it with
View attachment 2179183
Also this I've taken ritalin for years and went on vacation for 2 weeks barely had my phone because reception sucked in that country could only use wifi no cellular. And I read a book for the first time in 1 year because I just wanted something to do while on the beach.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ShowerMaxxing
also worth mentioning but if you do have any attention deficit disorder there was a study that showed that concerta raised IQ

Long term data I read showed that most people were not any better off in a few years.

Yeah it was designed to help pilots pull all nighters or stay up for like 30-40 hours without rest. But if you use it long term your brain will adapt to it. It can only mask problems you have like shit sleep and mental fog but it won't fix these long term. Unless if its for exams I wouldn't bother. Its best to think of it like a pain killer. You can play through natural barriers your body puts up but you also have to understand these exist for a reason you can't go against nature 24/7 maybe using it for a few weeks to study is fine but not for years your body will adapt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, garoupilled_ and czwarty
Also this I've taken ritalin for years and went on vacation for 2 weeks barely had my phone because reception sucked in that country could only use wifi no cellular. And I read a book for the first time in 1 year because I just wanted something to do while on the beach.
Yeh no way I could read a book willingly lol. But tbf most are a waste of time

• +1

So basically actual lifefuel

• +1
Just dopamine detox no need to get addicted to drugs

• +1
Long term data I read showed that most people were not any better off in a few years.

Yeah it was designed to help pilots pull all nighters or stay up for like 30-40 hours without rest. But if you use it long term your brain will adapt to it. It can only mask problems you have like shit sleep and mental fog but it won't fix these long term. Unless if its for exams I wouldn't bother. Its best to think of it like a pain killer. You can play through natural barriers your body puts up but you also have to understand these exist for a reason you can't go against nature 24/7 maybe using it for a few weeks to study is fine but not for years your body will adapt.
I figured as much im not saying to go on it long term wise but for when you need to do IQ heavy stuff like academics or whatever, also do you have any of the data? I would like to read through it

• +1
Just dopamine detox no need to get addicted to drugs
I figured as much im not saying to go on it long term wise but for when you need to do IQ heavy stuff like academics or whatever, also do you have any of the data? I would like to read through it

BS taken ritalin caffeine nicotine. Always realize the effects of these drugs become your baseline eventually.

Taking ritalin to study for an exam is good. Or smoking while at a party is fine. But if it becomes apart of your routine your body fully adapts to the stimulant. Kids given Ritalin for ADHD scored higher on tests the first 6 months and were above average but in 2 years they fell back behind and were not doing better then average kids.

Your brain will return to baseline you start taking caffeine to overcome tiredness then eventually even when you aren't tired you feel tired without caffeine your body becomes dependent on it and your overall baseline is lower then it was. I am researching drugs that induce neurogensis. Shrooms for example change the brain and outlook 6 months after taking them. Unlike stims that stop working when they are out of your system. Use stims for a specific temporary goal

I wanna test noopept but I just think stims really aren't a good option for most people in the long run.
Yeh no way I could read a book willingly lol. But tbf most are a waste of time
Agreed with all the points stated here. Im not recommeding long term use of this stuff as well tho. I recognize its very dangerous and messing around with your baseline neurochemistry may not be reversible. What Im suggesting is to take advantage of the short term use when your collaterals are very less severe and get your life fixed in a way that when you get off the stimulants you naturally dont need them anymore since your baseline dopamine will have been fixed by your improvements in the meanwhile

Dopamine detox isnt that easy to do tbh

@Witheredly90 check out leo and longevity on yt if you havent already im sure youll like the content there very much since youre into nootropics as well, ive heard cerebrolysin also increases neurogenesis

yeah first time I actually read a book in a while was after taking ritalin as well jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 28916 and Hess
tagging high iq users

@Maesthetics=King
Brother add me to this list, great thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
on yvanse rn and still not doing shit, it gives me a great focus but I simply don't get to doing stuff. It's like a fucking mental barricade stopping me from doing even shit like standing up from my bed to take a shower. thought the executive dysfunction would get less, but I still do the same shit I did before taking meds, staying on my phone for hours or watching vids on youtube. what the fuck can I do ? except roping, I love life even though its pain

• So Sad
Agreed with all the points stated here. Im not recommeding long term use of this stuff as well tho. I recognize its very dangerous and messing around with your baseline neurochemistry may not be reversible. What Im suggesting is to take advantage of the short term use when your collaterals are very less severe and get your life fixed in a way that when you get off the stimulants you naturally dont need them anymore since your baseline dopamine will have been fixed by your improvements in the meanwhile

@Witheredly90 check out leo and longevity on yt if you havent already im sure youll like the content there very much since youre into nootropics as well, ive heard cerebrolysin also increases neurogenesis

yeah first time I actually read a book in a while was after taking ritalin as well jfl
I mean dopamine detox helps a lot but if you are very inclined to low attention span like me that extra boost can help a lot, I had to take concerta 24/7 when I decided to read philosophy and history shit

• +1
on yvanse rn and still not doing shit, it gives me a great focus but I simply don't get to doing stuff. It's like a fucking mental barricade stopping me from doing even shit like standing up from my bed to take a shower. thought the executive dysfunction would get less, but I still do the same shit I did before taking meds, staying on my phone for hours or watching vids on youtube. what the fuck can I do ? except roping, I love life even though its pain
That happened to me as well in my first uses but I fixed it by reading self improvement books not even joking

If youre taking stimulants and still not being productive its all in the mindset tbh
You literally just need to get up and do shit. The thing is that since youre on the stimulants getting into flow state and sticking to the end of it will be extremely easier

After you get that initial push youll do it on autopilot mode and it'll come naturally

The hard part it simply getting up and taking the first step

But you need to remind yourself that youre imprisioing yourself mentally. The only thing impeding you is your own mind

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
That happened to me as well in my first uses but I fixed it by reading self improvement books not even joking

If youre taking stimulants and still not being productive its all in the mindset tbh
You literally just need to get up and do shit. The thing is that since youre on the stimulants getting into flow state and sticking to the end of it will be extremely easier

After you get that initial push youll do it on autopilot mode and it'll come naturally

The hard part it simply getting up and taking the first step

But you need to remind yourself that youre imprisioing yourself mentally. The only thing impeding you is your own mind
My own mind is really stopping me from living a good life. I've bought a book called 'how to win friends and influence people' a few years ago, going to read that shit now, even if it's the last thing I want to do rn. your comment means so much to me, I really am imprisoning myself mentally. Thanks dude, absolute lifefuel.

• +1
My own mind is really stopping me from living a good life. I've bought a book called 'how to win friends and influence people' a few years ago, going to read that shit now, even if it's the last thing I want to do rn. your comment means so much to me, I really am imprisoning myself mentally. Thanks dude, absolute lifefuel.
I read that book last month its a great read

Im very glad ive helped brother your words give me motivation as well

Were all gonna make it - dont forget its all in the mind

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
I read that book last month its a great read

Im very glad ive helped brother your words give me motivation as well

Were all gonna make it - dont forget its all in the mind
tidied up my room rn, now I'll get to reading the book :) I followed u, hope u'll make great posts like this one too in the future.

• Love it
tidied up my room rn, now I'll get to reading the book :) I followed u, hope u'll make great posts like this one too in the future.
im making another megaguide rn will post later today or tomorrow

check botb I have posts there as well

I heard about him on moreplatesmoredates was he murdered or something?

• +1
I honestly think I need to inject T or something at this point. It's not even about slaying tbh, a lot of niggas here don't get that there's life beyond that. I'm just so bored and lazy constantly. Literally cannot do anything productive without wanting to kill myself, I have to watch anime and talk to someone on discord to make doing my hw bearable. I never want to do ANYTHING. Rotting for years fucked up my brain chemistry so bad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 11126 and garoupilled_
I heard about him on moreplatesmoredates was he murdered or something?
yeah he used to do a podcast with derek called biobros really good stuff in there

nobody really knows if it was murder or an unfortunate fatality yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
yeah he used to do a podcast with derek called biobros really good stuff in there

nobody really knows if it was murder or an unfortunate fatality yet
What book would you recommend of his? Whats it called
I honestly think I need to inject T or something at this point. It's not even about slaying tbh, a lot of niggas here don't get that there's life beyond that. I'm just so bored and lazy constantly. Literally cannot do anything productive without wanting to kill myself, I have to watch anime and talk to someone on discord to make doing my hw bearable. I never want to do ANYTHING. Rotting for years fucked up my brain chemistry so bad.
Idk if its the water here or my sleep but yeah I tested for low T like 300 total test which is the same as a 60 year old man. I don't even get morning wood anymore which isn't normal I am a young man after all I might must go on TRT at this point would be better then suffering low T even if I became dependent for life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661