Semaglutide leanmax update

apocalypse

apocalypse

Three weeks on 2.4mg semaglutide went from 110kg to 105kg. Ofc I expect the rate of weight loss to taper off with time but sema has been a success so far to say the least. I averaged sub 1200kcal for the three weeks without suffering from really any hunger.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Gandy, reptiles and 1 other person
So low, even if I'm not hungry I want to eat more than that
I know, it would be impossible for me without sema, that's the whole point. Sema is by far the most potent appetite suppressant in existence. Stimulants like ephedrine and clen are memes in comparison.

Why cut calories so much? You can milk more fat loss by tapering gradually. You'll just destroy your metabolism at 1200

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Why cut calories so much? You can milk more fat loss by tapering gradually. You'll just destroy your metabolism at 1200
If anything 1200kcal is too much. Need to get my fat ass used to sub 1000kcal ideally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, wristcel and Blockchain
If anything 1200kcal is too much. Need to get my fat ass used to sub 1000kcal ideally.
What was your maintenance before you started auschwitzmaxxing?

oof 1200 cals is way too low for a 2700 cal maintenance. dou you inject the sema or take pills?

Dnp /cardinine / yk11

semag is a trash appetite suppressant not a actual fat burner

oof 1200 cals is way too low for a 2700 cal maintenance. dou you inject the sema or take pills?
Inject 💉
Dnp /cardinine / yk11

semag is a trash appetite suppressant not a actual fat burner
It's an insanely potent appetite suppressant. All that matters is creating a caloric deficit and sema is by far the best thing for this. I've tried DNP and it's the biggest meme drug in existence. You risk nightmarish side effects to increase your TDEE but your appetite increases in unison leaving you no better off than just not taking poison in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Melo95, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
I'll probably try sema+DNP to see if sema solves the DNP appetite spike issue

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 16834
OP where did you buy it and how much did you pay for it? DNP got me shredded as fucj but I can’t take it while functioning in society.

Salbutamol is alright. Im interested in the appetite suppression
China, don't want to give details, just spend some time searching.
It was like $500 for 30x2.4mg vials which is MUCH cheaper than pharma.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
OP where did you buy it and how much did you pay for it? DNP got me shredded as fucj but I can’t take it while functioning in society.

Salbutamol is alright. Im interested in the appetite suppression

r/petides Or bostin loyd forum

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
@apocalypse can you DM me where in china you can get cheap ozempic? I live in SEA and need to get ozempic / sema

@apocalypse can you DM me where in china you can get cheap ozempic? I live in SEA and need to get ozempic / sema

Thing Is you have to worry about the ozempic face

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
I looked for sellers on made-in-china.com
In my estimation not every batch is good though which is why I hesitate to recommend any more..
Thing Is you have to worry about the ozempic face
fuar is this something specific to ozempic or just drastic weight loss in general?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I looked for sellers on made-in-china.com
In my estimation not every batch is good though which is why I hesitate to recommend any more..

fuar is this something specific to ozempic or just drastic weight loss in general?

I think it's if you lose it to quick @Seth Walsh does tirzapeptide have this effect

• Woah
Did you start at 2.4mg @apocalypse

I’ve been using 0.5mg for a bit and it’s not as effective anymore

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and reptiles
Did you start at 2.4mg @apocalypse

I’ve been using 0.5mg for a bit and it’s not as effective anymore
Yeah I started at 2.4mg
My first batch was excellent but every other one since was sub par :feelswhy:
It could be that the batches were worse but also could be
a) tolerance (haven't researched semaglutide tolerance tbh)
b) me not being a fat fuck any more so my TDEE is lower so harder to lose weight with or without sema

• +1
I think it's if you lose it to quick @Seth Walsh does tirzapeptide have this effect
Ozempic face is just some made up thing. My face looks better than my body after using GLP-1s.

Maybe ozempic face is just when you lose facial fat with lack of bones underneath

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah I started at 2.4mg
My first batch was excellent but every other one since was sub par :feelswhy:
It could be that the batches were worse but also could be
a) tolerance (haven't researched semaglutide tolerance tbh)
b) me not being a fat fuck any more so my TDEE is lower so harder to lose weight with or without sema
Im sure you already know this but studies showed results to taper off significantly after a few uses, had a finals biology question on something similar

i can only assume some of us are born with laughable metabolisms or something, but If I ate what a 'normal' person is apparently supposed too eat (like 2700 calories or whatever) i'd be as fat as John Candy. I try to eat 1200 calories. I ate more this last few weeks as I was on holiday and eating more like 1500 calories per day and the weight has already been piling on lol

So I need to eat a baby amount of calories to lose weight. As a result i'm now interetsed in maybe buying some semaglutide. Is the idea mainly an appetite suppresant?

My other idea is to finally bite the bullet and do cycle or 2 of Testosterone. Something like 300mg per week maybe? My instincts tell me it's what I need to actually strip fat and put on a little muscle

i can only assume some of us are born with laughable metabolisms or something, but If I ate what a 'normal' person is apparently supposed too eat (like 2700 calories or whatever) i'd be as fat as John Candy. I try to eat 1200 calories. I ate more this last few weeks as I was on holiday and eating more like 1500 calories per day and the weight has already been piling on lol

So I need to eat a baby amount of calories to lose weight. As a result i'm now interetsed in maybe buying some semaglutide. Is the idea mainly an appetite suppresant?

My other idea is to finally bite the bullet and do cycle or 2 of Testosterone. Something like 300mg per week maybe? My instincts tell me it's what I need to actually strip fat and put on a little muscle
Did you do any bloodwork for thyroid?
It is unlikely to be as you say.
either you are not calculating calories correctly or you have low thyroid hormones.
I had the same problem.
I was eating only home cooked meals, calculatint everything and instead of losing 2kg/month i was maintaining.
I had ft4 and ft3 below the reference interval. So very low.
Since taking levo and moving ft4 and ft3 in mid range my weight loss starting moving in the right direction.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Did you do any bloodwork for thyroid?
It is unlikely to be as you say.
either you are not calculating calories correctly or you have low thyroid hormones.
I had the same problem.
I was eating only home cooked meals, calculatint everything and instead of losing 2kg/month i was maintaining.
I had ft4 and ft3 below the reference interval. So very low.
Since taking levo and moving ft4 and ft3 in mid range my weight loss starting moving in the right direction.
I was gonna pay a few hundred for this test soon:
''
  1. HORMONE FUNCTION​

- Albumin
    - LH
    - Oestradiol (Estradiol)
    - Testosterone
    - Prolactin
    - FSH
    - Free Androgen Index (FAI)
    - Vitamin B12
    - DHEA sulphate
    - Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)

Although I see 'thyroid' isn't listed, so maybe i'd need to shell out more money on a thyroid test, too

I had my testosterone tested a few years back and it was surprisingly high although they didn't test 'free' test which is maybe my issue? Maybe that's low despite my total T being fairly high? (I'd always suspected low T due to things like having very little body hair, not facial hair, hanging on to love handles when eating very little etc) so was surprised when total T came back fairly high

Yeah, i'm pretty strict with calculating calories using apps and readind the labels etc

'levo' = Levothyroxine I assume?

cheers

''
  1. HORMONE FUNCTION​

- Albumin
    - LH
    - Oestradiol (Estradiol)
    - Testosterone
    - Prolactin
    - FSH
    - Vitamin B12
    - DHEA sulphate

Although I see 'thyroid' isn't listed, so maybe i'd need to shell out more money on a thyroid test, too

I had my testosterone tested a few years back and it was surprisingly high although they didn't test 'free' test which is maybe my issue? Maybe that's low despite my total T being fairly high? (I'd always suspected low T due to things like having very little body hair, not facial hair, hanging on to love handles when eating very little etc) so was surprised when total T came back fairly high

Yeah, i'm pretty strict with calculating calories using apps and readind the labels etc

cheers
Yes. Levo is levothyroxine.
That hormone panel looks helpful but strictly for unusual weight loss(too fast or too slow) thyroid is the most important.
A lot of things influence it. For me dairy was also a culprit.
So on the same amount of levo, after the 2 month stabilization period, i decided to quit dairy entirely.
I tested again 2 months later and ft3 and ft4 werw about 30-40% higher.
Maybe try quitting dairy as well if you eat it.

How much u weigh now

''
  1. HORMONE FUNCTION​

- Albumin
    - LH
    - Oestradiol (Estradiol)
    - Testosterone
    - Prolactin
    - FSH
    - Vitamin B12
    - DHEA sulphate

cheers
It s not a bad hormone panel.
I would not think.about free T.
It depends on albumin which is linked to protein intake.
And to Shbg which is linked to caloric deficit and cardio. If you are in a deficit and also do cardio it will probably be higher than normal.
when i did cardio daily i had 60-something shbg.
When i did not do cardio i had it 30-35.

Estrogen i always had good levels of. Between 20-30. Usually lower than 25.

Dhea i do not know how to interpret.

How much u weigh now
Since this thread I went to 90kg and then back to 105kg
I fell for the bulking meme and couldn't go back to leanmaxxing without sema
Can't wait to inject again

Since this thread I went to 90kg and then back to 105kg
I fell for the bulking meme and couldn't go back to leanmaxxing without sema
Can't wait to inject again
Over

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Three weeks on 2.4mg semaglutide went from 110kg to 105kg. Ofc I expect the rate of weight loss to taper off with time but sema has been a success so far to say the least. I averaged sub 1200kcal for the three weeks without suffering from really any hunger.
You need to lift weights, you lose so much muscle of these injections. I suggest not using the highest dose. And weight lifting like crazy, plus mega eating protein whilst on these. Many people regain once stopped due to rapid weight loss which inevitably involves massive muscle loss. The lower your TDEE.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse