Serious question, student accommodation hypothesis

T

Turtle

Silver
I figured I'd ask you guys this since you've seen my face inside and out by now, and you know about the Blackpill and halo effect shit.

Going just from my looks (face to be exact), what do think the most likely outcome would be if I went to university and got into a student apartment/accommodation building, in which my roommates are a mix of foids and normies?

Let's just imagine I'm not mentally fucked in the head for a minute, how do you think the foids and normies are gunna react to my face and how do you think they'll treat me? taking the halo effect into consideration.

What are odds that some foid would be sufficiently creeped out by my face that she'd consider contacting the university to complain about her "creepy" roommate and change accommodation or get me kicked out? Even if I don't DO anything besides just having my face look the way it does

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
Bla, bla, read everything but you didn't post a pic, never saw your face before, so how am I supposed to answer?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Lars
they're gonna think you're a creep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Why would you want to move in with foids?

I figured I'd ask you guys this since you've seen my face inside and out by now, and you know about the Blackpill and halo effect shit.

Going just from my looks (face to be exact), what do think the most likely outcome would be if I went to university and got into a student apartment/accommodation building, in which my roommates are a mix of foids and normies?

Let's just imagine I'm not mentally fucked in the head for a minute, how do you think the foids and normies are gunna react to my face and how do you think they'll treat me? taking the halo effect into consideration.

What are odds that some foid would be sufficiently creeped out by my face that she'd consider contacting the university to complain about her "creepy" roommate and change accommodation or get me kicked out? Even if I don't DO anything besides just having my face look the way it does
just show them the photo of your two friends and yourself and ask whos better looking as an ice breaker