Serious question

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ohhh you ate that seed grain sludge, my bad
Is it true that I'll have E coli and a worm will come out of my ass if I eat raw meat?

@HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and HTN_Mentalcel
Is it true that I'll have E coli and a worm will come out of my ass if I eat raw meat?

@HTN_Mentalcel
Yes unless your a Jew that owns a farm, it's hardly safe to eat in Syria

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√

@HTN_Mentalcel
no, but if you continue eating the stuff you eat, parasites might and should feed on the toxins :D nothing to be afraid of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and HTN_Mentalcel

@HTN_Mentalcel
You need a good source and that's hard to do

• +1

@HTN_Mentalcel
Just eat animal products preferably unpasteurised

• +1
2900736 1653333661445

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Narcissus🥀 and xegigi
Well fuck it then, what I'm a supposed to eat?
just eat raw grass fed meat and organs from healthy animals, its not as hard as people portray it

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Are oatmeals healthy??

They are high in fiber and low in glycemic index, but people say they contain some phytic acid that strips off minerals.

Alot of mixed opinions about it, and I'm genuinely curious.

@Michael Myers @Clavicular @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @VisageVirtuoso√
No

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and HTN_Mentalcel
What is bio-availability index?
How much you absorb or the nutrients calories protein etc. protein is a combination of amino acids so it's a bit more complex. When you grains, oats, vegetables you don't get all those calories, vitamins etc. you get 30-40 percent while animal products have 95+ percent bioavailable. This is why you shit more along with the fibre, because your body is absorbing less.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
What is bio-availability index?
When you eat 100 calories of broccoli it's not 100 calories because you shit out 60 colories and not absorbed

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and VisageVirtuoso√
How much you absorb or the nutrients calories protein etc. protein is a combination of amino acids so it's a bit more complex. When you grains, oats, vegetables you don't get all those calories, vitamins etc. you get 30-40 percent while animal products have 95+ percent bioavailable. This is why you shit more along with the fibre, because your body is absorbing less.
Correct me if I'm wrong
So Basically it about completely absorbing Amino acid chain
Meat have full chain but plant based diet don't?

Watch this video

• +1
Beef
Liver
Eggs
Bison
Wild caught salmon
raw honey
Bone marrow
Berries
Apples
Rice
Chicken
Oranges
Raw milk
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Pomegranates
Animal heart

are all good
Avacado?

Correct me if I'm wrong
So Basically it about completely absorbing Amino acid chain
Meat have full chain but plant based diet don't?
Plant based does it's just you have to consume multiple plants, beans seeds etc to have all the amino acids in high enough quantities to get enough protein. This takes a lot of planning and most dieters fail but in theory it's possible. Somethingiks eggs has a very even amino acid profile so more protein is absorbed.

Not to mention vegetables are made using artificial fertiliser in soil most of the time. The soil has degraded so much so I would take these vitamin claims with a grain of salt. Vegetables might have been okay a few hundred years ago but now it's useless, nobody really knows how much amino acids are in these beans, vegetables etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Plant based does it's just you have to consume multiple plants, beans seeds etc to have all the amino acids in high enough quantities to get enough protein. This takes a lot of planning and most dieters fail but in theory it's possible. Somethingiks eggs has a very even amino acid profile so more protein is absorbed.

Not to mention vegetables are made using artificial soil most of the time. The soil has degraded so much so I would take these vitamin claims with a grain of salt. Vegetables might have been okay a few hundred years ago but now it's useless, nobody really knows how much amino acids are in these beans, vegetables etc.
Vegetables on my dick
Ain't doing all that just to eat grass

Meat diet it is

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Vegetables on my dick
Ain't doing all that just to eat grass

Meat diet it is
You need vit c and fruit is good for that, sugar is also good
I've watched the protein video and I've come to the conclusion that meat, eggs and milk are the holy grail.

Some veggies and fruits are also important but you shouldn't rely on them for protein, only for thier vitamins.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, HTN_Mentalcel and VisageVirtuoso√
You need vit c and fruit is good for that, sugar is also good
I wasn't including fruits in it tho (fibres are essential)

Fair enough,
sugar is smt which also very much need in pubrity and growth period

• +1
I've watched the protein video and I've come to the conclusion that meat, eggs and milk are the holy grail.

Some veggies and fruits are also important but you shouldn't rely on them for protein, only for thier vitamins.
Yep amount of protein they contains are drastically lower than meat and egg based diet

• +1
No oats arent good for you but relatively speaking they arent gonna cause problems in moderation
Beef
Liver
Eggs
Bison
Wild caught salmon
raw honey
Bone marrow
Berries
Apples
Rice
Chicken
Oranges
Raw milk
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Pomegranates
Animal heart

are all good
what you said applies to everything you listed, everything has its pros and cons really hard to just have one perfect food because there is none only nutrient density which isn't a massive requirement if your able to get everything you need from your diet

• +1
Oats are not unhealthy and you should eat them on a bulk. However while cutting or maintaining, oats have too much calories and make you feel full which causes you to eat less other foods such as meat, vegetables and fruits. Oats itself are not unhealthy but there are better alternatives that have fiber, like bananas

• +1
Beef
Liver
Eggs
Bison
Wild caught salmon
raw honey
Bone marrow
Berries
Apples
Rice
Chicken
Oranges
Raw milk
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Pomegranates
Animal heart

are all good
Fantastic list although 2 of the 17 are bad for u, rice has arsenic[1] and Cooked Sweet potatos can potentially trigger psoriasis.