Seriously SJW scum why the fuck do you want to take this site down as well???

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
I normally to never do my activism here BUT on this occasion I'm making an exception...

Seriously though fuckers why do you want to take down a site dedicated to alleviating ones own situation in life via self improvement... ffs even Based Shaman advocates for looksmaxing for crying out loud...

Ps I can understand if you want to take down Incels.Is btw cause we demolish your nonsense day in day out but this place of all places. Jeez ffs. Let us be in peace when were opting for self improvement of all things.

What the hell are you on about? Also, I can think of one reason why some people - not necessarily "social justice warriors," as they do not care about ugly men and their problems - would want to shut down this place: people from the incelosphere brutally point out people's physical "faults" as per our ideals. It doesn't necessarily translate into reality, though.

What the hell are you on about? Also, I can think of one reason why some people - not necessarily "social justice warriors," as they do not care about ugly men and their problems - would want to shut down this place: people from the incelosphere brutally point out people's physical "faults" as per our ideals. It doesn't necessarily translate into reality, though.

This place for ddosed bombed in January/February of this year if you hadn't noticed. That's what I'm responding to should it happen again.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This place for ddosed bombed in January/February of this year if you hadn't noticed. That's what I'm responding to should it happen again.
That was done by Crisick, not a bunch of normies. He's from lookism.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Littleboy
That was done by Crisick, not a bunch of normies. He's from lookism.

Okay. Thanks. They're trying to get rid of competition by the looks of things.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Michael Myers
Okay. Thanks. They're trying to get rid of competition by the looks of things.
Yup, you can't even mention this site. LOL. But then again, on incels you cannot mention other incel forums.

Why the fuck would they want a website about helping other men to improve on looks taken down?

Not open for further replies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and Insomniac
Feminist aren't trying to take this small ass website down. Even in the articles that they criticize looksmaxing they only ever mention looksism.net, pua hate and sluthate.

Who want to take this site down?