Shaved head = get more high E bitches

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Shaved my head completely with a razor like a month ago, 90% of women told me I look hyper agressive/skinhead or something similar to that.

All hoes that were interested in me before(I had lucious curly curtains) stopped communicating with me as much, but 2 very curvy women just straight up told me I look good af

Shave your head brathars

@mrriceguyreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, DelonLover1999, Skywalker and 7 others
2 very curvy women = obese ugly fat bitches that have curves from fat

fuck that nigga, rather a skinny blonde pretty girl JFL

retarded ass nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Syc., diamondbill and 12 others

retarded ass nigger
no, they were curvy gym girls

retarded ass nigger
But true I prefer a bit skinnier women as well

Shaved my head completely with a razor like a month ago, 90% of women told me I look hyper agressive/skinhead or something similar to that.
this only works for tall niggas, looking hyper aggressive average/manlet height is just overcompensating in everyones eyes

• +1
Reactions: Syc., diamondbill, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
this only works for tall niggas, looking hyper aggressive average/manlet height is just overcompensating in everyones eyes
I am pretty short tho, only 6’3.5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, Skywalker, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Yeah bro, u should do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Syc., DelonLover1999, ascension and 1 other person
Tbh its cope, look at mcgregor at 5’8

You need to have hyper agressive aestetic about yourself. Muscles, style, FACE. Agressive face

just be a scary ogre theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Tai Lung, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Tbh its cope, look at mcgregor at 5’8

You need to have hyper agressive aestetic about yourself. Muscles, style, FACE. Agressive face
tbh if you already have an aggressive face then there isnt a need to shave your head

tbh if you already have an aggressive face then there isnt a need to shave your head
If you have feminine face you’ll look retarded shaved

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, user204 and 1 other person
If you have feminine face you’ll look retarded shaved
you need a small cranium to look good shaved, no matter what face you have. if ur cranium taking up half of ur head height and ur bald, over

• +1
Reactions: BaldingBabyFace

All hoes that were interested in me before(I had lucious curly curtains) stopped communicating with me as much, but 2 very curvy women just straight up told me I look good af

Shave your head brathars

@mrriceguyreturns
What they say != what they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you need a small cranium to look good shaved, no matter what face you have. if ur cranium taking up half of ur head height and ur bald, over
imagine this guy having a chad face, wouldnt matter since he has a giant chrome dome

@ReadBooksEveryday u need to do it aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and aspiringexcel

Shave your head brathars

@mrriceguyreturns
Pics of those curvy women. If they looking like those bbw fetish types im not buzzing.

Bhzzcut made me look too aggro

"Will I be able to slay curvy women bro?"
Gv35Buy

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
works though
they all have attractive gfs, due to high t
most .org cels are very feminine
most people cant achieve this look at all, either need to be tall or have an intimidating slayer skull and huge frame muscles.

ur right tho it do work

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
when i shaved had a similar experience with girls. but jfl i was so fucking ugly and used a cap lol

Shave your head brathars

@mrriceguyreturns
only works in your at least htn-chadlite

most people cant achieve this look at all, either need to be tall or have an intimidating slayer skull and huge frame muscles.
allat is tru

• JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer
Do you have good jaw?