Shedding Social Anxiety/Awkwardness/Aspieness

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Back in high school, a pretty girl that I'd made eye contact with a few times during lunch sat next to me on the first day of a class, and my anxiety levels skyrocketed. I couldn't say a word to her if my life depended on it. And this is a girl I didn't even like smh. She never sat next to me again.

This kinda thing happened all throughout college too, and it really cost me. One day I finally thought to myself: "Wait a minute. I can't believe I'm this big of a bitch. People must think I'm autistic. Hell, I'd think I was autistic. I gotta fix this asap."

This is the strategy that I worked out and followed to improve my social skills:

1. Interact with people whose job is to help you. They have to be polite to you. I had to practice talking to strangers, and I started out small. I would go to libraries and ask the librarians questions about books and shit. They were old ladies, so there was no sexual tension to worry about. Even this was a little difficult since I was just really awkward. I had to focus on maintaining eye contact and making some small talk. Eventually I could do it without stuttering, mumbling, etc. You know, like a normal person finally.

2. Same as step 1, but with girls your age. Usually girls have jobs as cashiers, waitresses, and some jobs on campus. If I walked into a store and saw a pretty cashier, I'd buy something cheep so I could talk to her. It's easier than cold approaching cuz I had an excuse to talk to them. That removed some of the stress from the situation. I also asked her about that store's rewards program, return policy, etc. to extend the interaction. I'd return whatever I bought the next day. Also, I began eating out more so I could ask waitresses what food they'd recommend for example. Any way to talk to girls without cold approaching was welcome.

3. Ask simple questions, like directions to a classroom. This is the first type of cold approaching. Once again, start out with guys or older women. Just say "hey excuse me, do you know where x is." Then ask ugly girls, then finally, girls you're attracted to. Do this at school, the mall, wherever. I'd go up to people at the gym and ask how many sets they had left (I used to wait for them to finish using a machine). It took me awhile b4 finally being able to ask a hot girl how many sets she had left on a machine. But when I did it without being aspie, I felt so triumphant. p.s. if you gymmaxx, ask guys (and then girls) about proper form and what routines they'd rec. to have an actual convo with them.

4. Ask ugly girls out. I recommend driving to a mall a few towns away. That way you'll be sure you'll never see them again. Just practice walking up to people you have absolutely 0 attraction to and saying: "hey you're cute, wanna go out with me?" (make sure the girl is alone so you don't get overwhelmed). Just uttering those words for the first time might seem weird to you if you're whole self-image is betabitch. Practice saying that phrase so you have it memorized, bitch. You'll find that step 4 will be very difficult cuz of all the mental blocks. That's why only do this after you've mastered steps 1-3. You need to build up enough self-confidence from completing steps 1-3 so that a rough start in step 4 doesn't traumatize you. Ask 1 girl out, get rejected, then go home or grab a drink or get some ice cream. Whatever makes you feel better after your rejection. Come back the next weekend and try asking 2 girls. Do this every week until you can laugh about it. The point is to numb yourself to the experience and rejection. Also, mix steps 3 and 4 (have a brief conversation, then ask them out).

5. Ask out cute girls. If you have a fairly easy time asking out ugly girls, gradually increase the attractiveness of the ones you ask out. Maybe stop increasing their lookslevel until they match yours. This way you won't be ridiculed for being too ugly hopefully (but no promises). But if you build balls of steel, eventually ask out Stacy. Good luck with that.

6. Ask out a girl you like (and who likes you back). Here it is, the big one. The boss on the final level of a video game. If there's a girl who you think likes you, you gotta act while there's still attraction. I'm not a PUA, and don't think you can build attraction. She likes your face or she doesn't. How do you know if she does? If she makes eye contact with you more than twice. It's that simple. Don't waste time analyzing anything else. Go up to her and start a simple conversation about something you have in common, or something you noticed about her. Ask her out at the end of your convo if it seems like the natural end to your interaction with her. If you save it for some other day, you'll regret not doing it. Good luck bro you got this.

This guide could take months, if not years to complete. I personally have done steps 1-3. I've only asked out a handful of girls. Still working on it. But I gotta say, after 2 of the rejections, I felt great. Cuz I broke through, in a way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ballskin, Ethniframementalcel and 25 others
Looksmaxing will cure any social misfit behavior

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 27932, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
This is known as exposure therapy

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Roubla, lilhorizontal32 and 19 others
take cocaine and cabergoline together, you'll never have anxiety again.

jfl don't take cocaine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Biiyo03, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Try rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
do u have any caber trip reports? and have u tried it urself and if so how was ur experience
yes, ran it for a two weeks at 0.25mg 2 times weekly. I Only wanted to try it out because it significantly drops serum GH level and IGF1, prolactin is molecularly structured similarly to GH, it is used on patients with acromegaly.

anyways, during the 2 weeks I noticed

-extremely high libido and I could get off to pictures of girls with clothes on, which I think is attributed to the sensitization of dopamine receptors.
-zero refractory period.
-extremely low inhibition (I'm not really high inhib though)

-became a lot more outgoing and neurotypical, kinda found myself craving social interaction.

that's about it, I'd like to run it for long periods of time after I'm done growing ofc.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, noped and 1 other person
just smoke and low inhib maxx and skip to step 6 immediately

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
All this struggle for some P in V
[ISPOILER]I thought this was a looksmaxxing site and not PUA[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and AscendingHero
whats ur drive to looksmaxx
To look more like a human, general embarrassment and discomfort with my mirror reflection

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, normie_joe and ROTTING
This should be stickied honestly. Social anxiety and high inhibition is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: zura, EverythingMaxxer, ROTTING and 11 others
Talking to more people improves your social skills?

Trump is president also

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and BigBoy
Talking to more people improves your social skills?

Trump is president also
youre lying, impossible!

All this struggle for some P in V
[ISPOILER]I thought this was a looksmaxxing site and not PUA[/ISPOILER]
low inhib helps in all aspects of life. making friends, jobs, being too scared to share your thoughts, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Biiyo03 and EckhartTollemaxx
youre lying, impossible!

low inhib helps in all aspects of life. making friends, jobs, being too scared to share your thoughts, etc.
Yes, that's why I clicked on this thread in the first place. Unfortunately it focuses only on women.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i am ugly and high inhib and have social anxiety and ethnic

will this get me locked up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, fjor2096, BigBoy and 1 other person
I did all this PUA bullshit in my youth. But quickly I learned, the only thing that you can reliably shed is your hair when you're not good looking.

Improve your looks and all this shit will almost solve itself.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
thx bro. You saved my money for therapy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and idkagoodusername
Yes, that's why I clicked on this thread in the first place. Unfortunately it focuses only on women.
yea i was expecting something focused on general social behaviour

I focused on women because imo they're harder to talk to cuz of the sexual tension. Once you can talk to them you should be good with dudes as well. And personally, social skills with women mattered so much more to me than with guys.

But I did say to practice with guys too, like at the gym.

i am ugly and high inhib and have social anxiety and ethnic

will this get me locked up
Maybe stick to girls in your own race? And don't stalk or press, just ask your question then walk away.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Ctrl + F

"caber not found"

kys OP.

Cabergoline and propranolol are the only two ways to eliminate social anxiety.

Nothing can eliminate your aspieness, though. No drugs for your autism.

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Good thread

• WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74
Ron burgundy

I spotted a critical mistake
I made this thread with guys like myself in mind - guys who might've had a chance with a girl but their social anxiety held them back and ruined it for them. But of course, this advice is for everyone.

If the girl you like is not into you, then I don't recommend asking her out. What's the point? You'll just create a really awkward situation if you see her regularly in school or work. So looksmax and hope for the best.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
I focused on women because imo they're harder to talk to cuz of the sexual tension. Once you can talk to them you should be good with dudes as well. And personally, social skills with women mattered so much more to me than with guys.

But I did say to practice with guys too, like at the gym.
Agree but this is a bad idea if you're ugly imo. It will not only make the women feel harrassed but also bring down your self-esteem even further, regardless of your motivations. And this would do the exact opposite: make you more inhibited and increase social anxiety and awkwardness even more.
If you're good-looking and looksmaxxed enough already though, this is actually good advice.

Conclusion: it all depends on your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ROTTING, BigBoy and 1 other person
high iq post tbh

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and idkagoodusername
Back in high school, a pretty girl that I'd made eye contact with a few times during lunch sat next to me on the first day of a class, and my anxiety levels skyrocketed. I couldn't say a word to her if my life depended on it. And this is a girl I didn't even like smh. She never sat next to me again.

This kinda thing happened all throughout college too, and it really cost me. One day I finally thought to myself: "Wait a minute. I can't believe I'm this big of a bitch. People must think I'm autistic. Hell, I'd think I was autistic. I gotta fix this asap."

This is the strategy that I worked out and followed to improve my social skills:

1. Interact with people whose job is to help you. They have to be polite to you. I had to practice talking to strangers, and I started out small. I would go to libraries and ask the librarians questions about books and shit. They were old ladies, so there was no sexual tension to worry about. Even this was a little difficult since I was just really awkward. I had to focus on maintaining eye contact and making some small talk. Eventually I could do it without stuttering, mumbling, etc. You know, like a normal person finally.

2. Same as step 1, but with girls your age. Usually girls have jobs as cashiers, waitresses, and some jobs on campus. If I walked into a store and saw a pretty cashier, I'd buy something cheep so I could talk to her. It's easier than cold approaching cuz I had an excuse to talk to them. That removed some of the stress from the situation. I also asked her about that store's rewards program, return policy, etc. to extend the interaction. I'd return whatever I bought the next day. Also, I began eating out more so I could ask waitresses what food they'd recommend for example. Any way to talk to girls without cold approaching was welcome.

3. Ask simple questions, like directions to a classroom. This is the first type of cold approaching. Once again, start out with guys or older women. Just say "hey excuse me, do you know where x is." Then ask ugly girls, then finally, girls you're attracted to. Do this at school, the mall, wherever. I'd go up to people at the gym and ask how many sets they had left (I used to wait for them to finish using a machine). It took me awhile b4 finally being able to ask a hot girl how many sets she had left on a machine. But when I did it without being aspie, I felt so triumphant. p.s. if you gymmaxx, ask guys (and then girls) about proper form and what routines they'd rec. to have an actual convo with them.

4. Ask ugly girls out. I recommend driving to a mall a few towns away. That way you'll be sure you'll never see them again. Just practice walking up to people you have absolutely 0 attraction to and saying: "hey you're cute, wanna go out with me?" (make sure the girl is alone so you don't get overwhelmed). Just uttering those words for the first time might seem weird to you if you're whole self-image is betabitch. Practice saying that phrase so you have it memorized, bitch. You'll find that step 4 will be very difficult cuz of all the mental blocks. That's why only do this after you've mastered steps 1-3. You need to build up enough self-confidence from completing steps 1-3 so that a rough start in step 4 doesn't traumatize you. Ask 1 girl out, get rejected, then go home or grab a drink or get some ice cream. Whatever makes you feel better after your rejection. Come back the next weekend and try asking 2 girls. Do this every week until you can laugh about it. The point is to numb yourself to the experience and rejection. Also, mix steps 3 and 4 (have a brief conversation, then ask them out).

5. Ask out cute girls. If you have a fairly easy time asking out ugly girls, gradually increase the attractiveness of the ones you ask out. Maybe stop increasing their lookslevel until they match yours. This way you won't be ridiculed for being too ugly hopefully (but no promises). But if you build balls of steel, eventually ask out Stacy. Good luck with that.

6. Ask out a girl you like (and who likes you back). Here it is, the big one. The boss on the final level of a video game. If there's a girl who you think likes you, you gotta act while there's still attraction. I'm not a PUA, and don't think you can build attraction. She likes your face or she doesn't. How do you know if she does? If she makes eye contact with you more than twice. It's that simple. Don't waste time analyzing anything else. Go up to her and start a simple conversation about something you have in common, or something you noticed about her. Ask her out at the end of your convo if it seems like the natural end to your interaction with her. If you save it for some other day, you'll regret not doing it. Good luck bro you got this.

This guide could take months, if not years to complete. I personally have done steps 1-3. I've only asked out a handful of girls. Still working on it. But I gotta say, after 2 of the rejections, I felt great. Cuz I broke through, in a way.
based guide ngl tbh. sadly im too much of a subhuman and socially underdeveloped to try this

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BigBoy and cardiologist
Imagine looking like that.
Solid post OP and congrats on taking action. I did the same thing when I first got the college: "Why the hell am I so autistically shy?? I need to fix this."
cardiologist

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
I can be low inhib. Often the person is not worth talking to tho.

I stopped here. Of-course.

yes, ran it for a two weeks at 0.25mg 2 times weekly. I Only wanted to try it out because it significantly drops serum GH level and IGF1, prolactin is molecularly structured similarly to GH, it is used on patients with acromegaly.

anyways, during the 2 weeks I noticed

-extremely high libido and I could get off to pictures of girls with clothes on, which I think is attributed to the sensitization of dopamine receptors.
-zero refractory period.
-extremely low inhibition (I'm not really high inhib though)

-became a lot more outgoing and neurotypical, kinda found myself craving social interaction.

that's about it, I'd like to run it for long periods of time after I'm done growing ofc.
Bumping this information

im not gojng todo any of thos