Shes not into you

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Limerance-Limerence is an intense, obsessive emotional state associated with infatuation and a strong desire for reciprocation.

In other words, we often look to deep into the actions of people that we find attractive to try to find some reciprocation of attraction. We look desperately only in people that we find attractive, any sign or detail that they like us back. This is limerance.

When your secretly thinking about someone all of the time, its easy to end up assuming that there is a secret meaning behind their actions and that they are also thinking about you too.

The more you stay in this fantasy state, the more you lose a grip on real life. The sooner you get into an actual present mindset and stop over analysing details to see if the girl finds you attractive, you wont have to use your imagination to analyse if she finds you attractive, instead you can analyse her real behaviours.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MongolTurk, greywind and vermillioncorefan
Limerance-Limerence is an intense, obsessive emotional state associated with infatuation and a strong desire for reciprocation.

In other words, we often look to deep into the actions of people that we find attractive to try to find some reciprocation of attraction. We look desperately only in people that we find attractive, any sign or detail that they like us back. This is limerance.

When your secretly thinking about someone all of the time, its easy to end up assuming that there is a secret meaning behind their actions and that they are also thinking about you too.

The more you stay in this fantasy state, the more you lose a grip on real life. The sooner you get into an actual present mindset and stop over analysing details to see if the girl finds you attractive, you wont have to use your imagination to analyse if she finds you attractive, instead you can analyse her real behaviours.
With me I tend to you know fantasize about a girl you know become obsessed when I'm not seeing her or some shit but when I see her I litrally dont give a shit about them at all so it's like werid with me I think when I actully get pussy I'll stop fantasizing completely

NOT ME YOU STAY SAFE THO

She’s always talking to a more attractive, taller guy. Over for facecels and shortcels.