short dependent man-child condition (avoid)

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
The condition i’m referring to is a state of life that i notice many short men fall in to. or more like, never get out.

As i’ve grown up I’ve personally noticed that my parents never treated me as if i was getting older or as if i could think for myself. however, with my younger brother this isnt the case. he’s always been bigger and taller and more grown and was treated as such.

i notice short men fall into this life state where they’re basically like still a kid that’s dependent on other people. their parents never stop seeing them as a kid and their dad tends to keep the little control that he has in his life through controlling his child. one instance of this was my coworker who was around 5’6 and 19 years old and he still didn’t have his license. he’d get picked up from work every day by his dad. one time his dad came to the back of the store and yelled “(name) hurry the fuck up” in front of all of his coworkers. i also remember a second instance of it happening but outside instead.

there was a case at my job where a tall (6’3ish) black guy was new and instantly was liked by everyone. he received 40 hours in less than 2 weeks of working there, while i had been asking for more hours for months. he ended up getting caught on camera stealing from the register. my manager was a cougar and would always compliment his height and talk about how nice it was to have a tall guy around.

i see this all the time that some short guy is still treated like a little kid and basically doesn’t have any independence and is usually living with their parents at 19 - 23.

tldr (not really tldr but it’s all important); if you’re really short, become as independent as possible as soon as possible. get your license, apply to many colleges, do everything yourself, work out, get a liveable income, constantly push for things that give you independence (bank account, paypal, cashapp, coinbase, phone, car). you need to be able to do everything yourself in order to avoid becoming dependent because there will be people that will take the opportunity to step all over you and control you so they can feel like they have some power and feel like an authority figure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, bloomercel, RoyaleWithCheese and 9 others
Agreed and i don't blame them - i (we manlets) have the body of children, not men and so we're treated like children. It sucks but what can you do? We become dependent on our mothers to feed us and just stay at home, never actually doing anything like going outside, our own place, etc. We are treated like children and so we act like man-children even in our 20s.
Also, it's not even about parents, other people will treat you like a child aswell, at work or whereever. Tall guy = man and instantly respected and given authority, 5'8 manlet = child, women pity and belittle you and don't even consider you a man, taller men will subtly ridicule you and think of you as a child instead of "competition".
It's over for manlets, not fair.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Agreed and i don't blame them - i (we manlets) have the body of children, not men and so we're treated like children. It sucks but what can you do? We become dependent on our mothers to feed us and just stay at home, never actually doing anything like going outside, our own place, etc. We are treated like children and so we act like man-children even in our 20s.
Also, it's not even about parents, other people will treat you like a child aswell, at work or whereever. Tall guy = man and instantly respected and given authority, 5'8 manlet = child, women pity and belittle you and don't even consider you a man, taller men will subtly ridicule you and think of you as a child instead of "competition".
What OP is describing definitely does not happen at 5'8
if it's happening to you, then other traits about you must be the problem or maybe your family is tall in general

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
im a man child myself ive never worked at 23 i order food and half the time my mum brings it in, i have never had any real responsibility. tbh i dont think ill ever work so long as i am non-nt and sub 4.

for what it's worth most man children i know are tall aspie rotters

Tbh I don't know if this is srsly or just a shit post

Legit, human males are meant to be 5’11-6’4
you are an underdeveloped kid if you are below that and can’t compensate with dimorphic features etc

You're not dependent and haven't ventured out in real world, your parents will always try take care of you even if you're 6ft or 7ft it's the motherly instinct to care, go gym act a bit more confident, grow facial hair

Legit, human males are meant to be 5’11-6’4
you are an underdeveloped kid if you are below that and can’t compensate with dimorphic features etc

It (did not) began​

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
LEARN HOW TO FIGHT

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
or Go to Dror paley

they sense your autism and treat you accordingly

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
F

• +1