Reactions: Deleted member 23778
so you cringe at avg white female?
very ironic
no but I do at avg asian female

sheboons have slightly longer legs on average that is true :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Fgsfds, Orc and 1 other person
the man with the shortest legs and the longest torso was rated the most attractive by both women AND men, and it's the complete opposite for women, long torsos are a failo in women.
With short legs, you look like a fucking dwarf. You have to be tall for it to look proportional enough.

• +1
I'll take a short torso over being a manlet

Send example of someone with a short torso and long torso. Someone who’s jacked though so we can compare

60 cm, longer than that.
I hope i can reach their i have 17.5 inches torso. I think dead had evey hour and laying whole day in bet with good protein and sprinting can increase torso lwenght am 18.5 age btw

Send example of someone with a short torso and long torso. Someone who’s jacked though so we can compare
wouldn't work very well because overall insertions also play a huge role in how good you look.

but I'm a good example of what an extremely long torso looks like.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
wouldn't work very well because overall insertions also play a huge role in how good you look.

but I'm a good example of what an extremely long torso looks like.
yes I agree long is much better. Would the tren twins be an example of a short torso ?

Attachments

• A1D83A9A-D1DD-4997-8E92-B33098AF8F3B.jpeg
    A1D83A9A-D1DD-4997-8E92-B33098AF8F3B.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 0
yes I agree long is much better. Would the tren twins be an example of a short torso ?
No, I think they're much more proportional and on the longer side in proportion to their legs.

@Arborist would this mean it would be more attractive to wear low waists vs high waists?

My torso is on the mid to longer side in proportion to my legs.

I've been tucking in my shirts with mid-high waist pants trying to look taller.

I took a mirror pic last week with short shirts that end mid zipper below the pants waist and mid-high raise pants and they looked better ie, the shirts long profile made it much more balanced and I looked taller.

Last edited:
no.

this is what an abnormally short torso looks like, it makes you look thicker and more muscular, but at the same time you lose any hint of athleticism.
No, I think they're much more proportional and on the longer side in proportion to their legs.

@Arborist would this mean it would be more attractive to wear low waists vs high waists?

My torso is on the mid to longer side in proportion to my legs.

I've been tucking in my shirts with mid-high waist pants trying to look taller.

I took a mirror pic last week with short shirts that end mid zipper below the pants waist and mid-high raise pants and they looked better ie, the shirts long profile made it much more balanced and I looked taller.
slender proportions make you look taller.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MaestheticMaso
short torso is ideal for aesthetics
Guts sad
short legs are more common among asians so its clearly a subhuman trait

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 23324 and AsGoodAsItGets
the 2nd guy's frame doesn't really exist irl, maybe extreme cases like simeon panda.

it's not even that abnormal, a lot of africans and south europeans have short torsos with long legs.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 23778 and king_of_recession
Just checked and realised that I look like I went through LL procedure with short torso and long limbs, another subhuman trait that I have.
Do you think long arms is a huge failo too? My body legit looks gibbon tier

every single aesthetic physique has a medium to long torso.
no, thats because most people have long torsos cos theyre common that doesnt make it ideal, and having short torso aids in athletic ability too
Guts Calisthenics Workout 2
Daniel park 2 bodies
424767 BAKI ENEGIZED

no, thats because most people have long torsos cos theyre common that doesnt make it ideal, and having short torso aids in athletic ability too View attachment 2249453View attachment 2249455View attachment 2249458
most people have medium to short torsos.

the examples you posted look like dogshit to anyone besides edgy teenagers on the internet, and they're not even real bodies, and none of them even have short torsos to begin with.

it would look close to this in real life and you'd just about make 99% of the female population physically disgusted at the sight of you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Does this mean it’s a good thing if I have a crazy long torso? I am very tall with insanely long torso and short legs

Does this mean it’s a good thing if I have a crazy long torso? I am very tall with insanely long torso and short legs
it means you'll be able to put on more muscle without looking like a gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
it means you'll be able to put on more muscle without looking like a gymcel.
Yeah I’ve noticed even though I live in gym my arms look small and getting abs seems impossible

most people have medium to short torsos.

the examples you posted look like dogshit to anyone besides edgy teenagers on the internet, and they're not even real bodies, and none of them even have short torsos to begin with.

it would look close to this in real life and you'd just about make 99% of the female population physically disgusted at the sight of you.
View attachment 2249482
that guys torso is medium and his proprtions are comical not because of his torso and the average person definetly has a long/medium torso and that guys frame is shit too hmm wonder why males characters in manga targeted to females have short torsos
SkipBeatfull142259
youre coping because you have a pretty long torso

• +1
that guys torso is medium and his proprtions are comical
you're not smart enough to understand the irony of what you're saying, comical, referencing comic, the examples you used are literally from a comic, they all have proportions that are utterly deformed in reality.
guys frame is shit too hmm wonder why males characters in manga targeted to females have short torsos View attachment 2249497

they don't, all of them have long torsos and even longer legs.

you are coping because you have a short torso.

you're not smart enough to understand the irony of what you're saying, comical, referencing comic, the examples you used are literally from a comic, they all have proportions that are utterly deformed in reality.

they don't, all of them have long torsos and even longer legs.

you are coping because you have a short torso.
i have longer than medium torso, and i thought by saying short torso we meant the legs are longer than the torso signifincantly above average range

and i thought by saying short torso we meant the legs are longer than the torso signifincantly above average range
nah, that wasn't my point, slightly above average legs are ideal according to other studies, although arm length doesn't seem to have much of an impact in men (it does in women)

the drawings you are showing all have relatively long torsos, and long limbs, they're just spindly altogether.

tall slender and broad has been the ideal since we were living in caves.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
nah, that wasn't my point, slightly above average legs are ideal according to other studies, although arm length doesn't seem to have much of an impact in men (it does in women)

the drawings you are showing all have relatively long torsos, and long limbs, they're just spindly altogether.

tall slender and broad has been the ideal since we were living in caves.

View attachment 2249668
yeah so we agree

I cringe when I see holes with short legs
rachel.bilson-short.legs.jpg
olivia.wilde.short.legs.jpg
brutal how holes can be this subhuman and still be world famous actresses and sex symbols
that guys torso is medium and his proprtions are comical not because of his torso and the average person definetly has a long/medium torso and that guys frame is shit too hmm wonder why males characters in manga targeted to females have short torsos View attachment 2249497 youre coping because you have a pretty long torso
short legs don't look good on either gender but long legs are a particularly feminine dimorphic trait. not sure why you keep posting this anime shit, guys like that don't exist and look giga frail. more aesthetic than if he had short legs but low fighting success

brutal how holes can be this subhuman and still be world famous actresses and sex symbols

short legs don't look good on either gender but long legs are a particularly feminine dimorphic trait. not sure why you keep posting this anime shit, guys like that don't exist and look giga frail. more aesthetic than if he had short legs but low fighting success
long legs = longer kicking range + greater kicking strength due to longer legs having more momentum get real bruh

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

long torso is subhumsn for fighting in any style wtf
mma = better kicks
boxing =less area to get hit
grappling=idk nigga

long legs = longer kicking range + greater kicking strength due to longer legs having more momentum get real bruh
now the reality: all the top fighters in pretty much every division don't have particularly long legs.

mma = better kicks
grappling=idk nigga

meanwhile the best kickboxer on the globe has a long torso.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Over for Black guys and ethnics

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
View attachment 2249889

meanwhile the best kickboxer on the globe has a long torso.
his leg to torso ratio is ok
Desktop wallpaper rico verhoeven s feet
, but hes like 6"5 so his reach is still good, but longer leg to torso ratio would mean yoy have more reach at a shorter height so thst mogs , also i just read thst in jiu iitsu if you habe long legs you can guard the trangle choke really well, and having shott legs has no advantage

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
and having shott legs has no advantage
the longer your torso the lower your center of gravity and the further you can lean in.

long legs aren't that advantageous in martial arts, this is evidenced by there not being a whole lot of champions that have it.

the best grappler also doesn't have particularly long legs.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Chinlet Ascension and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the longer your torso the lower your center of gravity and the further you can lean in.

long legs aren't that advantageous in martial arts, this is evidenced by there not being a whole lot of champions that have it.

View attachment 2249913

the best grappler also doesn't have particularly long legs.
this is the best grappler
Jason
aside from that unlike the olympics there isnt a big enough pool of people willing to to do full contact combat sports to the point where only the most genetically elite are filtered out and win

@Arborist rate my 5'11 manlet unpumped morning torsocel frame flexed
IMG 20230609 052421

mma = better kicks
grappling=idk nigga
Not sure why you keep arguing against long torso , you must be coping. Short torso is FEMININE, long torso is MASCULINE

Harmony is ideal. Klokov is the perfect physique for a man, and he seems to have 1:1 ratio.

Too long torso with short legs makes you look like an ape. Too short torso with long legs makes you look weak.

Klokov

If my torso wasn't short I wouldn't be manlet

@Orc Do you have any pictures of what you would consider an ideal body type/physique?

now the reality: all the top fighters in pretty much every division don't have particularly long legs.
Longer limbs are better for fighting which i don't have so don't say i am coping because is have longer limbs and short torso

Cope long legs are the best way to fraud hight and also cumskins have long torsos and cumskins are gay making long torsos a gay trait
Thats also cope proportional ratio is ideal too long legs is nigger trait

@thecel tier thread

but short legs are a subhuman trait. So although short torsos are a feminine trait, a man with a long torso has proportionally short legs, which is a bad trait in both sexes. Thus, the ideal man doesn’t have a long torso but rather a medium torso, in relation to his height.
Being short is a subhuman trait. Not short legs. There isnt a single normal 6'3 Guy with short legs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
also the only study I was able to find on this concluded that “we also found that arm length has no effect on attractiveness.” in men, the same study also found that one standard deviation above average legs were considered more attractive, then again that's not much and this study didn't compare men of equal height.

I found another conducted on australians and chinese that found that women who were long-armed were rated the most attractive“

so longer limbs are a feminine feature, if anything.
Absolute bullshit study. Anyone with above 75 iq can see that long arms looks like an ape on women.