Shorter hair = leaner look?

S

Squintmaxxer1283

Iron
Yo boys am I trippin or does a shorter haircut, like a buzz make you look leaner? (P.S. Just buzzed my broccoli cut)

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, niggersodomizer69, LooksThinker and 2 others
yes ! buzz it brah !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, socialcel, Sanguinius and 1 other person
Yo boys am I trippin or does a shorter haircut, like a buzz make you look leaner? (P.S. Just buzzed my broccoli cut)
it makes some facials features like the jaw more striking, thhat's all. if you're lean, you'll look lean, that's just logic

• +1
Reactions: Squintmaxxer1283, niggersodomizer69, unknownducks and 1 other person
no, it might even make you look worse since your face will look less wide and make your cheeks look fatter

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Get fade or taper and ur bone structure looks better ngl

Short hair cope for alot of guys, people like jeremy meeks pull it off. If you don't have great bone structure and favial definition with thw right head shape grow your hair, 99% time it looks better

long hair makes my face look more defined for some reason

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
long hair makes my face look more defined for some reason
For me it's medium long hair. I don't know why I look like dogshit in short and in very long hair. Maybe something with my forehead? The hairstyles that suit me best usually cover it. Forehead seems to be fine, though, other than it's slightly on the wider and shorter side (though within the ideal range). Maybe it's the combination of short and wide that is a failo?

Shorter hair w forehead exposure makes my fwhr better and makes zygos pop more
Adds harmony & if you have wide set eyes it can fraud esr ratio also

• +1
Reactions: proxyy