should i become uglier to get laid?

D

Deleted member 1661

Lunatic
what if looksmaxxing is what actually hinders us from ascending? lets just become ugly tbh i see many people uglier than me with gfs so that must be it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
Black pill is the truth but seeing a couple doesnt disprove anything. Once you delve deeper into the situation the black pill always reveals its self. Dont ever be fooled

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tiddlywink, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
What specifically do you mean by "ugly people"? Just because this website says something is ugly, doesn't mean it actually is. This website is just a bunch of socially awkward, mostly young, guys on the internet speculating on what women might find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 1661
What specifically do you mean by "ugly people"? Just because this website says something is ugly, doesn't mean it actually is. This website is just a bunch of socially awkward, mostly young, guys on the internet speculating on what women might find attractive.
Average is the new ugly

Women love short,fat,ugly guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 1661
what if looksmaxxing is what actually hinders us from ascending? lets just become ugly tbh i see many people uglier than me with gfs so that must be it
It's just LTR's, Normies can easily get a LTR with simping and betabuxx don't think it disproves blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 1661
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 1661
Average is the new ugly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averageness
Above claims that studies consistently show that average faces are most attractive.

There are two theories, the first is that those with unique features may have harmful mutations. You can find more info about this theory here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koinophilia

But check out the wiki article on averageness for other phycological explanations. Essentially there are phycological hypothesis for why humans will be attracted most to the average person, of all the people they see in their day to day life.

But I would still recommend lean maxing, etc. because even if women are mostly attracted to the average male, for certain looks that have a lower supply (less people) than demand, the women that are attracted will be far more eager to date you. Supply demand mechanics are powerful in dating.

There's also basic stuff like height, health, and strength, that are biological attraction switches, so don't take it to mean that I'm saying average fully explains everything. It's complicated.

medium ugly and over 6 feet is ideal

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
lmao fucking brutal. I actually hate conflict, so if I want to break up with a girl I'll be extra nice and loving so she looses attraction to me to avoid any kind conflict. Better than having a crazy stalker ex gf trying to ruin your life.

most retarded thing I've read in a while