should i buy a house with my inheritence money, Ill be getting 400,000 worth of money expected after college?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Ill be looking to live in victoria BC, perfererably to live near a hospital and work remote or nearby

maybe two bedrooms so i can raise a family

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, sportsmogger, Gonthar and 3 others
For me in my situation, I'd use $400K to invest in dividend stocks.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, gr34ter, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I would settle in the Philippines with that amount.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, chrisN and Deleted member 51465
Ill be looking to live in victoria BC, perfererably to live near a hospital and work remote or nearby

Dew it.

I would settle in the Philippines with that amount.
Living a European/Western tier life in third world countries is more expensive than first world countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 28896
Bimax > house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TheBrownOne
idk man, send me 100k and i'll see what i can do for you.

Living a European/Western tier life in third world countries is more expensive than first world countries.
Firstly, why would you want to live a westernized life? That's more than half of the reason to geomaxx.
Secondly, you can live like a FUCKING KING on 400.000$ for a fucking decennia if not more (depending on how the economy develops).

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

Go speak to a financial advisor. People on this forum have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anoncell, gr34ter, Gonthar and 2 others

idris-elba-coughing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

You should ask the question on BBC as well yakhi
I would do investments, and otherwise set aside alll the money for world travel. It would be best to see the world with young eyes.

Also pull up
THE OFFICAL LOOKSMAX CHRISTMAS THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Spend it on hookers.

Consult multiple people before making the decision, but if you are young you don't want to lock yourself down in one area with such a costly and illiquid asset like a house. You never know what type of job opportunities arise when you're young and it sucks to not be able to move to a better place with better opportunities because you bought a fucking house that you have to make downpayments on. This depends on your education and background though. You "can" always theoretically rent it out, but it's not as easy as it looks.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thereallegend and bishōnenmaxxer

invest it all in surgery and mog everyone

• JFL
How do you know when you get your inheritence money ? Did you plan something not so legal ?

How do you know when you get your inheritence money ? Did you plan something not so legal ?
He's going to tell his grandfather he married a white woman and watch him die of a heart attack on the spot it's very effective and legal to do if you gain your grandfather's inheritance.

• JFL
He's going to tell his grandfather he married a white woman and watch him die of a heart attack on the spot it's very effective and legal to do if you gain your grandfather's inheritance.
Ah yes, sounds like a realistic and waterproof plan

stupid to buy house tbh look for some private apt and invest that money into the market escape the matrix. Or get that money to fix your subhuman features go to sunil richardson cheap ass pajeet economy if you have em with rest of the money invest it after you get good returns then look to buy house.

• JFL

Buying a home, isn't a bad way to spend money. One gotta life somewhere.
If one wants to work remote, than buying a home to life in makes little sense. Since one won't be home

if i had 400k id live on

rent 1.5k/month
food .5k/month
other 1k/month

wouldnt get a job -- would use the time to make money online through etsy and learn valuable skills like sales and public speaking

and only buy a house when i could make enough income to support that financial decision as though i never had inherited 400k

• +1
I'd never buy a house or apartment, but of all places, perhaps Canada is the one place where I would...

I'd buy a property with half the money and rent it out

Go to Thailand and work remote, you can live a life of luxury for 100 years with that money

Firstly, why would you want to live a westernized life? That's more than half of the reason to geomaxx.
Because having electricity is great?
Secondly, you can live like a FUCKING KING on 400.000$ for a fucking decennia if not more (depending on how the economy develops).
That has been proven to be BS. Living a rich life in a third world country (middle class life in the West) is more expensive than living middle class in the West.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

Where do you live now, what's your address?

No wtf invest it

no. live in your car and sleep inside a sleeping bag. use starbucks for toilet and ymca/gyms or shower. for food use foodstamps. put everything into bitcoin then take it offline in a hardware wallet. there are ways to anonymize it using monero so they can never track your transactions

• +1
usd is worthless, dont hold it in usd also all houses will be burned to the ground by 2025, it's a bad investment.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Shkreliii
fuck every ladyboy in thailand

If I inherited 400K first thing I would do is book a consultation with Dr. Paley.

I would invest in Disney stocks. Heard they’re doing great these days.

I’d move far away from the west as possible j

you should invest in every subhuman in this forum starting with me. pls bhai gib charity bhai. pls i need ascension bhai.

How old are you? Are you a Canadian citizen?