Should I go back and finish Medical School at 32?

C

Celery

Iron
I was in medical school for 2 years meaning I have 2 years left but I dropped out. I remember 10 years back, I was in Medical School doing absolutely fine but stressed out as fuck form all the studying. Everytime I'd get online or talk to any bluepiller, I'd get the typical "money doesn't buy happiness." "Do what you love!" "Doctor's have the highest suicide rate of any profession."

I was immature at the time so I listened to this bullshit advice and eventually caved and quit Med School. Now, I'm just another bullshit programmer/SDE with 0 social status, and making nowhere close to what my former classmates make. Pretty fucking annoyed at the bullshit advice normies give. More annoyed that I listened.

Just ranting. Maybe I should go back and finish. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Corleone and ShowerMaxxing
That’s only a choice you can make. Could you provide for yourself well studying? Would you be able to find a job following? Is it worth your time?

Afaik programmers have the benefit of working from home meaning you can live rich in a cheap country. Which is obv better than living modestly in the first world

Everytime I'd get online or talk to any bluepiller, I'd get the typical "money doesn't buy happiness." "Do what you love!" "Doctor's have the highest suicide rate of any profession."
Insanely brutal, you got crab bucketed into living a shittier life. Normies are so evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 19997 and 3 others
That’s only a choice you can make. Could you provide for yourself well studying? Would you be able to find a job following? Is it worth your time?

Afaik programmers have the benefit of working from home meaning you can live rich in a cheap country. Which is obv better than living modestly in the first world
I’d be around 40 when I’m done with residency and making $400-500k in my specialty of choice. Not sure if doctor halo overrides the age pill?

Those people saying that med school isn't worth it are just jealous cause they don't have the guts to grind their early 20's so they can live a good like after

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Those people saying that med school isn't worth it are just jealous cause they don't have the guts to grind their early 20's so they can live a good like after
It’s so true bro. All my friend’s who finished it are making $300-500k working only 4 days a week. The internet is so full of bullshit and this is the only forum I’ve seen where people are honest… and look at how people on Reddit and other places label us 😂.

Blue pill is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Corleone and 1 other person
I’d be around 40 when I’m done with residency and making $400-500k in my specialty of choice. Not sure if doctor halo overrides the age pill?
it does. way more than being some code-ape.

Dumb question.

Being a doctor sounds shitty and stressfull being a code ape is much more ideal for low cortisol maxxing life + good pay

Being a doctor sounds shitty and stressfull being a code ape is much more ideal for low cortisol maxxing life + good pay
You can simply choose a very low cortisol specialty like pathology, dermatology, psychiatry, family medicine, radiology

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and ShowerMaxxing
You can simply choose a very low cortisol specialty like pathology, dermatology, psychiatry, family medicine, radiology
Radiology would be so depressing. Feeding ur patients poison to kill cancer cells, seeing them decline brutally and die suffering or potentially save them only to see them again 2yrs later.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Radiology would be so depressing. Feeding ur patients poison to kill cancer cells, seeing them decline brutally and die suffering or potentially save them only to see them again 2yrs later.
Oncologists do that, not radiology doctors

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and ShowerMaxxing
i cant go back to uni im brain damaged and worse

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and ShowerMaxxing