Should I invest in a dermastamp

R

Rixinuj

Bronze
Hello fellow subhumans, I have 2 moderate acne scars in the creases of my nose that aren't visible caused by aggressive acne that is now gone. Should I buy a dermastamp to fix it?

Hello fellow subhumans, I have 2 moderate acne scars in the creases of my nose that aren't visible caused by aggressive acne that is now gone. Should I buy a dermastamp to fix it?
use some sandpaper to smooth out the skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 24712
use some sandpaper to smooth out the skin
Alright, doesn't it hurt though? I saw clinic videos doing like skin procedures and before they do all that shit they numb your face down with cream.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
I recommend the Derminator 2, best consumer priced microneedling device out there.
Otherwise the dermapen is pretty good.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: serbiangandy and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Alright, doesn't it hurt though? I saw clinic videos doing like skin procedures and before they do all that shit they numb your face down with cream.
You know he's fucking with you right?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
invest? it's $8 lilbro

invest? it's $8 lilbro
No good dermaneedling product out there is $8. OP this nigga is trying to sabotage you. Praying on your downfall fr
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No good dermaneedling product out there is $8. OP this nigga is trying to sabotage you. Praying on your downfall fr
Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled
a dermastamp is cheap. you are thinking of a dermapen :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i just do it on adderall

• +1
Reactions: 147
I recommend the Derminator 2, best consumer priced microneedling device out there.
Otherwise the dermapen is pretty good.
What do you think about the manual ones because I'm not very interested in automated devices. The one I'm considering buying is a Banisher 2.0, I've seen some decent results with it. However it's quite expensive.