Should I LDARmaxx instead of trying in this life

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
the last time i can remember i was happy was during quarantine - ironically I was ldaring the hardest I ever was. didnt leave the house at months at a time, was almost obese on the BMI scale, spent entire days grinding on online games, etc. Say what you want about how degenerate it is, but it was a powerful cope and i didnt even remember I had a real life outside discord and gaming until the months before school started again

well ive been pretty serious and ready to rope these past few days, but im honestly wondering if reverting back to this life could be the answer. Its better than killing yourself if you look at it objectively, but maybe a simplistic yet degenerate life is the one meant for me. every time i try to get NT i end up abusing drugs and getting in trouble at school, but ldar never did me wrong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, Dr. Bludy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
How old are you? How are you gonna afford to ldar?

dnrd but no

How old are you? How are you gonna afford to ldar?
parents for now. i have 2 yrs of hs left but im too tired to think about life after that tbh

ive done it for almost 8 years

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Yes
I've been LDARing and can't be happier but always exercise to dont turn into a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Ldar is law but not everybody can do it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, Deleted member 28939 and Deleted member 18879
the last time i can remember i was happy was during quarantine - ironically I was ldaring the hardest I ever was. didnt leave the house at months at a time, was almost obese on the BMI scale, spent entire days grinding on online games, etc. Say what you want about how degenerate it is, but it was a powerful cope and i didnt even remember I had a real life outside discord and gaming until the months before school started again

well ive been pretty serious and ready to rope these past few days, but im honestly wondering if reverting back to this life could be the answer. Its better than killing yourself if you look at it objectively, but maybe a simplistic yet degenerate life is the one meant for me. every time i try to get NT i end up abusing drugs and getting in trouble at school, but ldar never did me wrong.
Genuine answer: you will hate yourself 100% when you get older and will most likely kill yourself in the near future, your parents will be sad angry towards you and pity you, everyone you knew has a good life going on. Except for you, you are sitting at home in your 80 year old parents house with not even a single dollar to your name, and you have no partner to have children with, you spend your entire life online and will be remembered as that one guy who played that one game no one will remember in a year because the new game from that franchise came out.

Looksmax answer: yea bro ldar is law and shit

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and 5.5psl
In HS but considering to LDAR is just mental

Every teenager is in this place sometime in his life, just dont. Do your best and ascend once you have the resources to do so.

In HS but considering to LDAR is just mental

Every teenager is in this place sometime in his life, just dont. Do your best and ascend once you have the resources to do so.
No trying for my nt.

No, you should try even harder.