• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I’m 170 cm 126 lbs. I don’t know my body fat percentage but it’s probably average for a healthy male teenager. I want to leanmax for hollow cheeks, but I am afraid of feeling tiny if I get to like 110 lbs or something.

Picture ?

If you have no muscle you have nothing to lose : lean down to 15% minimum and then maingain/slowly bulk.

Weight on the scale doesn't tell the whole picture.

I'm 182cm and 152lbs (69kg) and I don't look anorexic at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, lepo2317 and SoberAndRetarded
You need to show pictures because weight says nothing. You can be 140lbs fat as fuck or 140lbs lean. We need to know how you look like so we can tell you if you need to bulk or cut and then bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Bulking, no question. You are lean already, no need to skeletonmax even further
Ok thx. Damn I just need hollow cheeks though…

I’m trying to hypertrophy my deltoids right now to frame max. I’m doing 20 hour daily fasting to stay lean as well

arent u hapa?
ur not gonna have hollow cheeks unless u perform DIY buccal fat removal surgery tbh it shouldnt be that hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
arent u hapa?
ur not gonna have hollow cheeks unless u perform DIY buccal fat removal surgery tbh it shouldnt be that hard
I’m gonna get hollow cheeks I swear. I did DIY cryolipolysis on buccal region two days ago, hopefully I get hollower cheeks from that. Rn my cheeks are still excessively bloated.

I’m gonna get hollow cheeks I swear. I did DIY cryolipolysis on buccal region two days ago, hopefully I get hollower cheeks from that. Rn my cheeks are still excessively bloated.
i mean u can always go to the starve urself to the point ur body cannibalises itself for energy and try getting bigger bones tbh

I’m trying to hypertrophy my deltoids right now to frame max. I’m doing 20 hour daily fasting to stay lean as well
i cant believe your this delusional, you dont have the bone structure for it, you wont get hollow cheeks whatever it is that your trying. Get cheek implants. i've seen landwhales with hollow cheeks bro