should I let her take my virginity

im 19yo khhv due to religious reasons rn

im texting with this german girl looks like she frauds her body a bit
but face is easily stacylite she has freckles and green eyes halo also 19yo

should i give it up for her

Don’t do it. Marry her first bhai.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I'd reject her hard. She has too much ego, thinks she can use sex as a tool. I only prefer to give my huge D to ugly chubby girls with low esteem, not these huge ego Tinder whore types who only want to use sex mostly as a flex/ego thing which makes it feel less validating for me tbh.

All these pseudo "hot" e girl types are all about the ego, sex as a flex/tool for them. It's pathetic. Sex should only be a reward for her, or else how do I feel like some Chico-tier sex demigod if sex is some sort of handshake? I needa be the badass, raw dogging sex God, not the "partner"
that’s why u degrade her while fucking and outside of the bed also
u can program women while they’re cooming

these huge ego Tinder whore types
she doesn’t use tinder

Akhi, fear the sin of zina.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and JohnBaza
yes no questiion

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
that’s how we know you’re sub5
lol at least I'm not a virgin at 19 who doesnt wanna have sex with a gl girl because you're "waiting for the perfect one" and eventually no one will fuck u and you'll end up regretting it jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Kristin and flippasav
lol at least I'm not a virgin at 19 who doesnt wanna have sex with a gl girl because you're "waiting for the perfect one" and eventually no one will fuck u and you'll end up regretting it jfl
There have been real chads from my college who missed their opportunity now cope with sigma

no

deen first

I can get loads of gl girls if I really want to sub5
how pathetic can u be to see pussy as a "a chance" jfl

“For religious reasons”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, mogger10, bradpittshairline and 2 others
when you stand in front of God what will you say?

remember that all the ephemera of civilization are only temporary in the face of eternity.

im a roman catholic and regret not waiting for marriage, always try your earnest not to sin, especially when tempted.
hell nah
THATS HARAM STOP COMMITTING ZINA
mashallah brothers

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and GabachoCopium
can’t wife her anyways cause she’s not muslim
You can't wife her but can fuck her? Then fuck you. Fuck islam. Non Muslims should fuck Muslim girls just to defile them. I had a buddy Jake that used to have a thing for fucking Muslim girls while they wore their hijabs. Good for him.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and Fiqh
You can't wife her but can fuck her? Then fuck you. Fuck islam. Non Muslims should fuck Muslim girls just to defile them. I had a buddy Jake that used to have a thing for fucking Muslim girls while they wore their hijabs. Good for him.
and then u woke up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10, nanefer, ghostman and 1 other person
beware of soul ties tho, bitches with high body count bring nothing but utter trash, but if not definitely go for it

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
No, your future wife woke up. With dried semen encrusted around her asshole. Don't worry though, her hyman's still intact.
alr pajeet get off my dick now which muslim fucked your mum

can’t wife her anyways cause she’s not muslim
so i guess you are Muslim? btw you as a male Muslim are allowed to marry a non muslim. and no don't fuck her before marriage dude not worth think about the sin zina is too sinful

but ngl she looks good her body tits look great
only sus thing is her not showing face in these kind of pics the girl isn't that hot

but ngl she looks good her body tits look great
only sus thing is her not showing face in these kind of pics the girl isn't that hot
her face is beautiful I just don’t show it here

her face is beautiful I just don’t show it here
dm maybe? but bro resist don't do it man u will surely regret it
u will have fun for like idk 5 min just to commit one of the bigger sins

Marriage has the highest success rates when both the male and female are virgins. The success rates increase even more when they're devote Christians or another faith with traditional roles and the father is the head of the house, etc. It increases again when the couple is within a patriarchal society. The society's that exist today that are patriarchal are basically the Mennonites and Amish. There may be others but I've never heard of them(in the US).

To go even deeper on this subject, I would say not only is sex outside of marriage degeneracy, but I would also say sex without the sole purpose to procreate is pure degeneracy. When you read the Old Testament and the New Testament you understand one has to follow the law and on judgement day when our name comes up and we have to acknowledge our sins, all of them. If you read the word, you fully understand that being alive right now your flesh is a liability for your soul receiving immortality in paradise. Every day you walk this earth you will be tempted and knowing the word makes your sins even worse because you know what you do but do it anyway. Repent isn't just to ask for forgiveness, it's to become a better version of yourself than you were the day before to become a more righteous person. The only way to become completely sinless and righteous is to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

There are many passages on how you can walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

Take heed the lessons from King Solomon himself. Although he became the wisest and wealthiest as well as one of the most famous men on earth, his lust for women was his inevitable downfall. He gained the whole world but in his journey he lost his soul.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nanefer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, incelmogger and 1 other person
damn she's hot wtf, how much does she fraud?

If stuff like this is rare for you then go for it. Judging from what I’ve seen from you though I’m pretty sure you could go without fucking this girl. There’s no shortage of hot girls with big tits dtf.

You posted a post the other week saying ‘rate my slay’ I remember it now you’re saying you’re a KHHV?

Larper.

You posted a post the other week saying ‘rate my slay’ I remember it now you’re saying you’re a KHHV?

Larper.
nah I was just saying we texted on tinder but that’s probably your definition of slaying

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i do but didn’t use it yet
IMG 4599

I feel like alex brown

I would’ve already put 15 babies in her by now

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Man shes hot af, but nothing's worth commuting zina for

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
@Fiqh @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL

What do y'all say? There was a retarded shia that said he's muslim and yet he slays, he did some mental gymnastics and bring up mutah marriage and shit or "you can fuck kaafir girls" type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
what do you expect us to say bro most of us can't even settle for ltb/mtb so it's a no brainer question

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
@Fiqh @emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL

What do y'all say? There was a retarded shia that said he's muslim and yet he slays, he did some mental gymnastics and bring up mutah marriage and shit or "you can fuck kaafir girls" type shit
Are you referring to this guy?

No the shiate was someone else
Firstly, those who identify as Shia are indeed misguided - I believe I saw some Shia on this forum say they only prayed 3 times a day lol. There is only Ahlul-Sunnah Wal-Jammah.

Regarding "mutah marriage"
Mut’ah or temporary marriage refers to when a man marries a woman for a specific length of time in return for a particular amount of money. Mut’ah marriage was permitted at the beginning of Islam, then it was abrogated and became haram until the Day of Judgement.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407)

Al-Rabi’ ibn Sabrah al-Juhani narrated that his father told him that he was with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who said, “O people, I used to allow you to engage in mut’ah marriages, but now Allah has forbidden that until the Day of Resurrection, so whoever has any wives in a mut’ah marriage, he should let her go and do not take anything of the (money) you have given them.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1406)

Regarding Zina:
Zina is one of the forbidden deeds, one of the most serious major sins(kabair) after shirk and murder.
Abu Umamah reported: A young man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to commit adultery.” The people turned to rebuke him, saying, “Quiet! Quiet!” The Prophet said, “Come here.” The young man came close and he told him to sit down. The Prophet said, “Would you like that for your mother?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you.” The Prophet said, “Neither would people like it for their mothers. Would you like that for your daughter?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you.” The Prophet said, “Neither would people like it for their daughters. Would you like that for your sister?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you.” The Prophet said, “Neither would people like it for their sisters. Would you like that for your aunts?” The man said, “No, by Allah, may I be sacrificed for you.” The Prophet said, “Neither would people like it for their aunts.” Then, the Prophet placed his hand on him and he said, “O Allah, forgive his sins, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” After that, the young man never again inclined to anything sinful.

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22211

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut

Allah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And those who invoke not any other god along with Allah, nor kill such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment. The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace; except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds, for those Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Furqan 25:68-70]

“And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a fahishah [anything that transgresses its limits a great sin], and an evil way (that leads one to Hell unless Allaah forgives him).” [al-Isra 17:32]

Imam al-Qurtubi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: The scholars said that the phrase ‘And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse’ is more eloquent than merely saying Do not commit Zina, because the meaning is, Do not even come close to Zina. This means not doing any deed that may get close to Zina or lead to it, such as being alone with a member of the opposite sex, touching, looking, going to evil places, speaking in a haraam manner to a woman to whom one is not related, thinking about and planning immoral acts, and so on.

Abd-Allah ibn Masood said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), Which sin is worst in the sight of Allah? He said, To make any rival to Allah, when He has created you. I asked, Then what? He said, To kill your child for fear that he will eat with you. I asked, Then what? He said, To commit Zina with the wife of your neighbour. (Reported by al-Bukhari, 8/492; Muslim, 1/90).

All religions are agreed that Zina is haram; no religion allows it. The punishment for Zina is the most severe of punishments, because it violates peoples’ honour and lineages.

"you can fuck kaafir girls" type shit
May Allah guide whoever said that.

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA