Should i quit my job

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
I work at the airport at the moment. I earn £26k a year. I'm pretty sure I'm paying to go to work at this point ( fuel, food) 2 hour commute daily) and just feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I have to do crazy hours like 3 am starts (16 hours a day) which have completely fucked up my sleeping pattern. The next position up is £30k. I feel these salaries are pathetic and I am going nowhere earning this or doing this and should focus on something more important even with nothing else lined up. I have been there 3 years and feel its time to fuck off. could work for the same salary which is remote for normal hours monday- Friday

Monthly basic = £1860
Car = 200
Insurance = 65
Fuel 250-300 pm
food = 200-300
gym = 85
phone = 25
other insurance 30

I still live at home so no rent but I'm left with about 700-800. Is it even worth going to work? i will never ever be able to move out on this wage. I called the bank and asked for a mortgage and they just laughed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, AscensionMan98, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
eu salaries are brutal. you can earn more than this at a kebab shop in US.

• +1
Reactions: botchedbyepps, Pikabro and Deleted member 12189
Wtf why haven't you quit yet, what are your other options?
1 hour there and 1 hour back. Not sure I'm looking at tech sales or something else. I need to take the risk and get out of there. Its a dead end job full of low IQ indians and people who barely speak English. I have education as well not quite sure what I'm doing there.

• So Sad
Reactions: capybara
@DarkTetrad teaxh him ur ways

This one can’t be saved. If he hasn’t thought “wait I can triple my salary in 4 months with 2.5 grand with trucking?” Yet idk what will make him aware lmaoooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
But he hasn’t gone NEET and chose to do this instead so for that I highly respect him. NEET is worse than death if you can’t get out of it

• +1
But he hasn’t gone NEET and chose to do this instead so for that I highly respect him. NEET is worse than death if you can’t get out of it
I work online jfl. Half neet pretty much. Decent pay tho

Don't quit until you have solidified another job.

I work online jfl. Half neet pretty much. Decent pay tho
Even if the job is legit online and earns real income like 50k + after taxes I still prefer a real work setting. I enjoy interacting with other people especially if females around. We online all day already why would you want to be online even more. You don’t have to pay gas or wake up early to get dressed and drive so that’s another plus.

• +1
you ned to quit liek that you get money for workless people afterwards

Even if the job is legit online and earns real income like 50k + after taxes I still prefer a real work setting. I enjoy interacting with other people especially if females around. We online all day already why would you want to be online even more. You don’t have to pay gas or wake up early to get dressed and drive so that’s another plus.
I’m deranged and autistic brah. I made 70k after taxes last year.

I’m deranged and autistic brah. I made 70k after taxes last year.
At that point just roid, hgh, and fashion max. And then get a whip, gold watch and gold chain.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22780
At that point just roid, hgh, and fashion max. And then get a whip, gold watch and gold chain.
I’m 21 women my age don’t give af if a guy has money. They only care if he’s chad and 6’0. I’m already really built. I run sarms. Basically low grade steroids

I’m 21 women my age don’t give af if a guy has money. They only care if he’s chad and 6’0. I’m already really built. I run sarms. Basically low grade steroids
SARMs are good shit

I’ve only ever taken Mk 677 and Carderine and both are amazing compounds.

I want to take every SARM in existence in the future but my main one I want is YK-11.

• +1
SARMs are good shit

I’ve only ever taken Mk 677 and Carderine and both are amazing compounds.

I want to take every SARM in existence in the future but my main one I want is YK-11.
I run mk677 stacked with lgd. I get insane bulks with that

• +1
That stuff changes your face bro made my face bigger and I love it
Yeah I look prettt masc. too bad chicks only like twins looking fucks like vinnie hacker

This one can’t be saved. If he hasn’t thought “wait I can triple my salary in 4 months with 2.5 grand with trucking?” Yet idk what will make him aware lmaoooo
That trucking business doesn't work in the UK. I ended up in this job after covid after I lost my other job which was higher paying and now I'm stuck. I just need to find something as I'm going crazy. So pointless working for this salary without doing double days. I have to work weekends, holidays the lot its shit.

Why is the UK so shit for salaries? the company I work for a blue chip company well known yet they pay their staff fuck all. Even managers 2-3 positions up from me take-home 48k a year LOL. With her overtime, I can easily hit that number, but managers can't do OT.. Trucking in the UK won't make you rich. Just depressed and lonely. Better off earning 1k a week from uber/bolt/ apps.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
1 hour there and 1 hour back. Not sure I'm looking at tech sales or something else. I need to take the risk and get out of there. Its a dead end job full of low IQ indians and people who barely speak English. I have education as well not quite sure what I'm doing there.
brutal, what was ur education.

I work at the airport at the moment. I earn £26k a year. I'm pretty sure I'm paying to go to work at this point ( fuel, food) 2 hour commute daily) and just feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I have to do crazy hours like 3 am starts (16 hours a day) which have completely fucked up my sleeping pattern. The next position up is £30k. I feel these salaries are pathetic and I am going nowhere earning this or doing this and should focus on something more important even with nothing else lined up. I have been there 3 years and feel its time to fuck off. could work for the same salary which is remote for normal hours monday- Friday

Monthly basic = £1860
Car = 200
Insurance = 65
Fuel 250-300 pm
food = 200-300
gym = 85
phone = 25
other insurance 30

I still live at home so no rent but I'm left with about 700-800. Is it even worth going to work? i will never ever be able to move out on this wage. I called the bank and asked for a mortgage and they just laughed.
Good that your folks haven’t kicked you out yet. Go back to school and learn something. Take a evening class.

Good that your folks haven’t kicked you out yet. Go back to school and learn something. Take a evening class.
Easier said than done. I'm not too sure what to go and study. A friend of mine was telling me to start taking tech courses online to boost my cv a bit and look at tech startups. Ideally a mon-friday with the ability to work at home. The job I am in now is so shit, I am working Christmas eve christma day, boxing day nye eve and new years day