Should I run LGD-4033 for 8,10 or 12 weeks?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
My LGD-4033 just came in the mail. I was originally going to run it for 8 weeks (10 mg a day) but I heard the the effects peak after 8 weeks. Out of all sarms this one is the most suppressive on testosterone. Would my test be completely crashed if I go longer than 8 weeks? I'm going to start taking it in two weeks after I get bloodwork done and get some AI on hand.

I wanna see how much you shed before I try it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Steve bachall, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Pretty sure s23 and yk11 are more suppressive

not worth damaging your hpta system for minimal gains

Better than ED and low T for months. I'm sure it can be mitigated anyway

Gaining more than 10 pounds of muscle in 3 months does not seem minimal to me.
you wont gain 10lbs of muscle on just lgd

• JFL
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
"The mass gains from LGD-4033 are greater than that of any other SARM, and ON AVERAGE, 10 pounds of lean muscle gain is common. Outcomes are even more extraordinary in those who exercise daily and maintain a very good diet."
https://tophealthjournal.com/3084/ligandrol-lgd-4033-for-muscles-growth-does-it-work/
Just because it's written on some website, doesn't mean it's true. 10lbs in 3 months is steroid tier results (apart from first cycle where you can gain more). You'll gain 5lbs at most unless you're a complete training newbie.

SARMS are effective, but they're not steroids. They'll definitely give you a good boost over being natty with minimal sides, but steroids they are not. In the future, we will probably get a new generation of SARMS with steroid tier results, we just got to wait.

Ryan Casey used SARMS and they got him really strong, but he didn't gain anywhere near as much muscle as someone on a simple 500mg test cycle would.

Last edited:
Lgd is strong but no anabolics work well when your estrogen is supressed. If you actually ran lgd with a test base you could get as much gains as off 500mg test imo. Here is why it's retarded to run a sarm with no test base.

Your testosterone gets suppressed. That in itself will lower gains because even a llittle test helps with that. But it's not the main issue. Your estrogen also gets suppressed as a result of the testosterone supression. You could run 2 grams of test and your gains would be dogshit if your estrogen is crashed.

1.) With lowered estrogen your health gets destroyed. It messed up your cholesterol badly and can lead to arterial hardening and other shit like that. That's why you see people whos 6 week sarm cycle bloodwork is more fucked up than someone whos been running grams of gear for 20 weeks.

2.) With lowered estrogen your igf-1 goes down - bad for gains.

3.) With lowered estrogen your insulin sensitivity goes to shit (the nutrients won't get to your muscles properly).

4.) With no test base you're putting yourself at a higher risk of getting gyno, hair shedding and acne due to hormonal fluctuations.

^ all that shit just to avoid injecting? J F L

Use 100-150mg/wk of test with your sarm and do not use an ai. That will also allow you to run the sarm for 15 weeks, and feel better and be healthier doing it. And make way more gains.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, androidcel and Zeta ascended