should i start being on minoxidil?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
my dad started balding after 35ish. and one side of my family has history of balding, other doesnt. but when i side part my hair, there is a void on the other side. is this balding? i gotta do something before the brutal norwood reaper strikes. minox or any alternatives? also, i have dandruff so using dandruff shampoos, so it has reduced

oral finasteride

• Ugh..
Reactions: future_mogger
oral finasteride
never, my dad is against it and says it has too many side effects. id rather go for hair transplant than fin. only minox. any other alternative>

never, my dad is against it and says it has too many side effects. id rather go for hair transplant than fin. only minox. any other alternative>
well nigga first of all no need to stress because hair transplant is cheap anyway so use minoxidil ig, u seen brett maverick? he got hair transplant in turkey for like $2500 his hair looks great

well nigga first of all no need to stress because hair transplant is cheap anyway so use minoxidil ig, u seen brett maverick? he got hair transplant in turkey for like $2500 his hair looks great
lol thanks. anyway im still at a stage to prevent it. so should i get on minox ASAP or just put dandruff shampoos and stuff

Fin/Dut and lower estrogen to possibly reduce sides (lose body fat if you have any, eat right, ect.)

I say this because I assume that since testosterone isn't converting to DHT as much, this will increase testosterone to estrogen, which brings a lot of side effects in high amounts to the body that reducing DHT rarely does.

This is all theory, though I may be misinformed.

lol thanks. anyway im still at a stage to prevent it. so should i get on minox ASAP or just put dandruff shampoos and stuff
just use minoxidil idk about dandruff shampoo or wtf they do to help hair loss

Last edited:
the key is starting finasteride at norwood 1 before any ressesion,instead of being in denial about copes like minox,your gonna regret this when your norwood 3 in 5 years and have to start finas anyways
imagine not getting hair transplant

the key is starting finasteride at norwood 1 before any ressesion,instead of being in denial about copes like minox,your gonna regret this when your norwood 3 in 5 years and have to start finas anyways
but fin has major side effects. minox is cope? lol.

every comment I've read so far coming from you has been absolute utter trash, kys and stop giving advice.
NICE NASO fols oldcel hang yourself norwood 2 fag its over

NICE NASO fols oldcel hang yourself norwood 2 fag its over
as if my profile pic is me, go back to .is where you deserve to be

Last edited:
you saw my thread yesterday on how naso foldsd descend you to death i can see why your mad its over
what thread you schizo moron? link it

Last edited:

Last edited:
Fin/Dut and lower estrogen to possibly reduce sides (lose body fat if you have any, eat right, ect.)

I say this because I assume that since testosterone isn't converting to DHT as much, this will increase testosterone to estrogen, which brings a lot of side effects in high amounts to the body that reducing DHT rarely does.

This is all theory, though I may be misinformed.
Ahh yes blocking DHT and also estrogen looks like a really bad idea....

hes 18 lol,it will progress to 3 within 2 years,if he wants to have hair he will have to stay on fin for over 20 years,why not start 2 years earlier to avoid a hair tranaplant? how is that bad advice
How old are you? The fact you're speaking about fin as if it's some healthy coconut oil for your hair tells me u never used that shit.
It has shitty side effects, shouldn't be used without doing a hormone check up and a visit to a good dermatologist + he didn‘t even try alternatives like minox + microneedling yet. Hairtransplants > fin.

• JFL
Ahh yes blocking DHT and also estrogen looks like a really bad idea....
Who said blocking? I said to lower as it may increase your estrogen levels to high levels, throwing off balance.

Just check your estrogen and see if you need to possibly lower it.

STOP PRODUCING DHT. PLEASE MY BOYO BRAIN
Well maybe listen to some subliminals that might reduce your scalps sensitivity to DHT? Placebo effect is real, might be cope though.

• +1
How old are you? The fact you're speaking about fin as if it's some healthy coconut oil for your hair tells me u never used that shit.
It has shitty side effects, shouldn't be used without doing a hormone check up and a visit to a good dermatologist + he didn‘t even try alternatives like minox + microneedling yet. Hairtransplants > fin.
totally agree with you. thanks boyo. fin is the worst , makes your dick limp and small. its one of the only good things i have rn(big pp)

Who said blocking? I said to lower as it may increase your estrogen levels to high levels, throwing off balance.

Just check your estrogen and see if you need to possibly lower it.
Lol finasteride + aromasin

Well maybe listen to some subliminals that might reduce your scalps sensitivity to DHT? Placebo effect is real, might be cope though.
it works for me well. i have tried that in the past and will continue. thanks