Should I start on Fin or Min first?

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Zephir
I'm an oldcel diffuse thinner who started norwooding about a decade ago. Thinking of finally getting on meds (was scared of sides) but don't know which to start first. And should I take topical or oral? Help me bhais

I'm an oldcel diffuse thinner who started norwooding about a decade ago. Thinking of finally getting on meds (was scared of sides) but don't know which to start first. And should I take topical or oral? Help me bhais
Ok so ORAL ONLY topical min is a scam basically now fin and dut are debated dut is stronger i'm on fin 0.5mg everyday and 3mg oral min everyday take oral min at night since it can cause faster heartbeat and whatnot so better at night ORAL MIN IS KING BTW HERES A THREAD SHIT ISNT TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH ALSO I MICRONEEDLE A 1.5 DERMASTAMP EVERYWEEK DERMASTAMP NOT ROLLER A LOT OF THOSE ARE FAKE AND COULD ACTUALLY DAMAGE UR SCALP ONLY ONCE PER WEEK AND EVEN THEN IF ITS RED THEN EVERY 2 WEEKS LET UR SCALP RECOVER IT SHOULD BE RED AF AFTER EACH SESSION THO EAT A MULTIVITAMIN AND VIT D TOO AND EAT A LOT OF PROTEIN BUDDY BOYO

https://looksmax.org/threads/note-to-jews-stop-gatekeeping-oral-minoxidil.929919/

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Ok so ORAL ONLY topical min is a scam basically now fin and dut are debated dut is stronger i'm on fin 0.5mg everyday and 3mg oral min everyday take oral min at night since it can cause faster heartbeat and whatnot so better at night ORAL MIN IS KING BTW HERES A THREAD SHIT ISNT TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH ALSO I MICRONEEDLE A 1.5 DERMASTAMP EVERYWEEK DERMASTAMP NOT ROLLER A LOT OF THOSE ARE FAKE AND COULD ACTUALLY DAMAGE UR SCALP ONLY ONCE PER WEEK AND EVEN THEN IF ITS RED THEN EVERY 2 WEEKS LET UR SCALP RECOVER IT SHOULD BE RED AF AFTER EACH SESSION THO EAT A MULTIVITAMIN AND VIT D TOO AND EAT A LOT OF PROTEIN BUDDY BOYO

https://looksmax.org/threads/note-to-jews-stop-gatekeeping-oral-minoxidil.929919/
BASED. I've been wanting to go on oral min bcuz topical seems like a real pain the azz to use. But is it safe for the heart? I hear it can potentially cause issues even for ppl who don't have pre existing heart issues. Not sure if that's true tho.

Also is derma necessary or is it just a nice bonus?

BASED. I've been wanting to go on oral min bcuz topical seems like a real pain the azz to use. But is it safe for the heart? I hear it can potentially cause issues even for ppl who don't have pre existing heart issues. Not sure if that's true tho.

Also is derma necessary or is it just a nice bonus?
Bro my heart beats a little faster for like 5 minutes per day randomly and i have more body hair thats it dermastamp is a bonus tbh i use it mainly on my temples and make sure its red af

• +1
Bro my heart beats a little faster for like 5 minutes per day randomly and i have more body hair thats it dermastamp is a bonus tbh i use it mainly on my temples and make sure its red af
Damn that's a bit scary ngl. I guess I can try a lower dose first and see how o react to it. Should jump on the min first tho, or should I start with oral fin?

Damn that's a bit scary ngl. I guess I can try a lower dose first and see how o react to it. Should jump on the min first tho, or should I start with oral fin?
Both at the same time bro best way idk what to tell u if ur scared of a little faster heartrate its literally just like doing medium cardio and even then spread out during the day 5-10 min would u rather go bald? My hair is already getting thicker though that could be because of no fap

• +1
Both at the same time bro best way idk what to tell u if ur scared of a little faster heartrate its literally just like doing medium cardio and even then spread out during the day 5-10 min would u rather go bald? My hair is already getting thicker though that could be because of no fap
Truu I'm just a bit cautious because I already do HIIT cardio and take stimulants which increases heart rate/blood pressure. Can I continue those things with Min?

Truu I'm just a bit cautious because I already do HIIT cardio and take stimulants which increases heart rate/blood pressure. Can I continue those things with Min?
Should be fine i literally take dnp on fin which increases heart rate along but who cares anymore dnp is probably much worse then whatever u take

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back