Good hair can change me into high chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, normie_joe, cyprian_tomaszewski and 4 others
@ConfusedBolivian @You

@Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: piec and 5'7 zoomer
If you need big hair change likely hood you would need more than just finasteride. You would need to show pics. And most likely need to be consistent with multiple protocols. Like balding tiktokers did.

Ketoconzale to rid of dandruff and fungus that might prevent bad growth. Remove processed foods that will contribute to that and High sugars.
If it’s DHT based than finasteride or stronger dutasteride with minoxidil. Theres also oils apparently that help. Tretinoin can increase efficiency of minoxidil. All of this info is on more plates more dates.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab, wsada and mvp2v1
idk what to do also.
if i should take it at 18

hopped on oral min 3 weeks ago
got good eyelash gains from that already

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If you need big hair change likely hood you would need more than just finasteride. You would need to show pics. And most likely need to be consistent with multiple protocols. Like balding tiktokers did.

Ketoconzale to rid of dandruff and fungus that might prevent bad growth. Remove processed foods that will contribute to that and High sugars.
If it’s DHT based than finasteride it stronger dutasteride with minoxidil. Theres also oils apparently that help. Tretinoin can increase efficiency of minoxidil. All of this info is on more plates more dates.
Yea i have a good feeling only finastride + minoxidil will work

Thanks

@PseudoMaxxer must have the answer

I am not a scientest but the point of finasteriade is to keep the hair you have and to stop receding thorugh a hormonal process with dht and minoxdil is suposed to make you hair look thicker by allowing more blood flow to your hair follicles

If your hairloss is genetic, yes.
Yea the short (i luckily became 6.1 foot) + severe balding gene came 100% from me grandma. Otherwise i became 6.4 foot with full hair

But i am not gonna tell the full story, i don"t wanna disrespect her

depends on if you want to risk the sexual side effects to keep your hair.

if you're tryna be a prettyboy you have to do it because for a prettyboy, hair is life.

if you have a more masculine face, then its your choice because you could get away more being bald.