Should I tan my face if I live in a country where being a white is a high class trait?

Should I tan my face too?

• Total voters
MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
Im lost

So i live in a 3rd world country where being white is an overall boost and also not tanning the face means overall better collagen for the long run

But i also noticed that people that only tan their bodies look like they're addicted to looking good therefore they look low iq

Basically this low IQ bitch
Embedded fake tanning mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Black women who call Kim Kardashian "white" are low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and ;-;
The fuck is this getting only 1 reply from the schizo of the site

Faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, ElBastardo, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
No jfl

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Tanning is subhuman trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 28904
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Up to you, tanning is healthy but if you will get far worse treatment from others then it’s maybe not worth it.

I am from a pale white country and here tanning is seen as something that makes you better looking so I have no idea.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
If your ethnic dont tan, if your not ethnic tan

• +1
Reactions: angelo, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 29167
Im lost

So i live in a 3rd world country where being white is an overall boost and also not tanning the face means overall better collagen for the long run

But i also noticed that people that only tan their bodies look like they're addicted to looking good therefore they look low iq

View attachment 2234702
Lol, that looks ridiculous

• +1
yeah tan a little bit so ur not pale, but if you already go outside regularly its probably enough already

• +1
yeah tan a little bit so ur not pale, but if you already go outside regularly its probably enough already
There's a huge difference between white slightly tanned

ethnics should never tan.

• +1
Im lost

View attachment 2234702
In countries where JBW helps more, then its better to look more white. Tanning would reduce your white looking appearance. In JBW places Nordics would have higher smv then meds due to higher contrast then local population.

Wear your sunscreen, re apply every 1.5 hours if outside, every 2.5 hours if inside next to a window.

Tanning will also make you look like a old cel faster. Another reason to avoid

• +1
No need to tan as outside of europe the more nordic and white you look the better. Only white foids in Eastern Europe and Scandinavian countries prefer the med chad vs nordic chad. Otherwise nordic chad mogs.

So the more pale you look the higher the halo.

• +1
If your ethnic dont tan, if your not ethnic tan
Would you say its of any use to light skin latinos and Arabs, or they too its not a good look. Zyzz was light skin Kurdish pheno from Iran and did tanning.

• +1
Would you say its of any use to light skin latinos and Arabs, or they too its not a good look. Zyzz was light skin Kurdish pheno from Iran and did tanning.
Zyzz likely did it for the muscle definition, but this is a good point. In Iraq beauty standards are to be as white as possible so probably being white would be better for him however if im not mistaken he was also part russian so I guess it depends on how white a person is before. So the darker a person is the less of a benefit theyll get from tanning and vis versa for being lighter. Just my take on this stuff

• +1
What about a white pink lips and nipples and penis ethnic?
Depends on how dark your skin naturally is, if your more white you will get the nice orange but not over excessive tan you ideally want otherwise you kinda just end up looking brown

• +1
Depends on how dark your skin naturally is, if your more white you will get the nice orange but not over excessive tan you ideally want otherwise you kinda just end up looking brown
View attachment 2235674
True I become a reddish orangish and sometimes pinkish

tanning is a teenager thing. afterwards you won't have the ability to repair the sun damage. injecting melanotan is probably better

• +1