Should i tell my female therapist that i have a microdick?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
inb4 female therapist yeah yeah i know im forced to go there because im on the verge of suicide and i cant stop it just like that well she really doesnt know why i am depressed i have told her about the face theory (whitch i dont believe now) and she said "b-but dicklet people care about your personality first teehee" should i drop the atomic dickpill on her? there is no fucking way of getting around this she has to believe its over for me one way or the other...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
how small is ur microdick?

Btw dickpill is the final pill. Big dick = slayer and mog everybody
you cant get mogged by someone if you have bigger dick than him, it's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9 and kobecel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xom, Deleted member 773, Lauking and 6 others
Argue with her and point out her projections and bluepilled delusion.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
DimpledInferiorBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

YOU ARE BEYOND SALVATION
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, xom, You and 8 others
Btw dickpill is the final pill. Big dick = slayer and mog everybody
you cant get mogged by someone if you have bigger dick than him, it's impossible.
i know bro :feelsrope: im made my lifes purpose to spread the dickpill
Argue with her and point out her projections and bluepilled delusion.
damn sure i fucking will before i die i will make sure to blackpill the fuck out of her
you may be able to get 30% increase which is 1.2 with your base level.. try pegym until my dickmaxing thread is out
i will look pegym up but please put up your dickmaxxxing thread up soon it maybe my last cope
Dickcel = truecel :feelsrope:
legit

YOU ARE BEYOND SALVATION
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
i know, bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What if she cages or banderas at you when you tell her. It’s risky tbh. What would you do if she started laughing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, fobos, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 656
inb4 female therapist yeah yeah i know im forced to go there because im on the verge of suicide and i cant stop it just like that well she really doesnt know why i am depressed i have told her about the face theory (whitch i dont believe now) and she said "b-but dicklet people care about your personality first teehee" should i drop the atomic dickpill on her? there is no fucking way of getting around this she has to believe its over for me one way or the other...
jfl @ going to therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, fobos, kobecel and 1 other person
what do you mean

even better it will prove my point EVEN further and prove her that it matters and that its over for me
Cage or banderas gifs.
Would you rage is she laughed at you when you tell her? It’s not worth feeding yourself ragefuel tbh. I really think you need to look into serving a bull and his wife or something because you have a niche that can be exploited. Still Looksmax by any means of course, but don’t run slayer game. Run chad and Stacy’s servant game or something. Some couples are weird like that and have fetishes.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and ElliotRodgerJr
How old are you?
Cage or banderas gifs.
Would you rage is she laughed at you when you tell her? It’s not worth feeding yourself ragefuel tbh. I really think you need to look into serving a bull and his wife or something because you have a niche that can be exploited. Still Looksmax by any means of course, but don’t run slayer game. Run chad and Stacy’s servant game or something. Some couples are weird like that and have fetishes.
i WANT her to laugh at me it will prove my point dont you get it? its a good plan
but i cant bring myself to be a cuckold tbh its the lowest humanlifeform that someone can do i cant play the slayergame either
im into the rope game if you know what i mean its over anyway i dont care anymore my lifes purpose is to spread the dickpill where ever i can even in irl

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
erects me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and impure666
She probably won’t laugh in front of
You, but she certainly will cage @ you with her friends after work

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 656, SHARK and 3 others

i WANT her to laugh at me it will prove my point dont you get it? its a good plan
but i cant bring myself to be a cuckold tbh its the lowest humanlifeform that someone can do i cant play the slayergame either
im into the rope game if you know what i mean its over anyway i dont care anymore my lifes purpose is to spread the dickpill where ever i can even in irl
No don’t ever rope. Cuckold game or being chads slave game might not sound great at first, and wearing a chastity belt might not sound enticing, but at least your getting some. Think, chastity cages were made for you. Wearing one with a Stacy holding the key might be a decent way of getting action when she releases you every now and then (at chads discretion of course). Better than roping by far. Exploit your niche. Turn it into a gift.
Basically if your therapist wants to be helpful get her to somehow change your mindset into accepting cuckoldry and servitude as a fetish. You need to have your brain reprogrammed.
But never rope. Fight on. Keep marching.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, RedPilledStemcel, kobecel and 1 other person
No don’t ever rope. Cuckold game or being chads slave game might not sound great at first, and wearing a chastity belt might not sound enticing, but at least your getting some. Think, chastity cages were made for you. Wearing one with a Stacy holding the key might be a decent way of getting action when she releases you every now and then (at chads discretion of course). Better than roping by far. Exploit your niche. Turn it into a gift.
Basically if your therapist wants to be helpful get her to somehow change your mindset into accepting cuckoldry and servitude as a fetish. You need to have your brain reprogrammed.
But never rope. Fight on. Keep marching.

I’d rather rope than be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and ZyzzReincarnate

It's not over yet. A girthcel friend of mine never slayed at the age of 17. He is NW1, short, bad skin, weak lower third etc. Then he met his Asian girlfriend and told me he can't stick his cock in her pussy so I assumed he's huge. She went to a doctor and they gave her sort of a dildo and told her to train with that thing lmao. After 9 months they finally had sex together jfl. I was secretly jealous all the time thinking he cockmogs me but once I accidentally saw his skinny pencil dick in the gym and it looked hilarious. Since he was blackpilled I didn't mind asking him what's going on down there and he told me his length is 6.8 inches (which mogs me tbh) BUT his girth is only 3 inches. The reason he couldn't get inside was not because of his length but because of his girth. Even with his pencil dick his Asian girlfriend couldn't handle the girth. So yeah just go for Asians. His length is useless since he can only go for Asian girls and will never be able to get his full dick inside. If you girthmog him or if you are around the same girth you can just go for Asian women. According to him it's still painful for her and it takes time till they can have sex. Lifefuel. One thing I should mention is that she's very skinny, narrow hip bone and she's shorter than the average Asian woman.

Who cares what the foid thinks? As long as its big enough to insert P in V, it doesn't matter whether the toilet thinks it's small or no. If she complains, just do what @Nibba does and beat the shit out of her.

6.8 inches
thats all i needed to know its above average and makes sence about what happend
girth on the other hand im very scared to measure it and nor will i do it it could push me to the rope if i find out im a girthlet too
there is no escape from 4 inches of pain and suffering

girth on the other hand im very scared to measure it and nor will i do it it could push me to the rope if i find out im a girthlet too
Bro his 6.8 inches in length are absolutely useless since he can only go for Asian cause of his girth and Asian women can't handle 6.8 inches in length. The reason he wasn't able to have sex with her was because his below average girth of only 3 inches was still too much for his girlfriend.

Asian game or cuck slave game are both good tbh. I don’t see why your so opposed to the idea of serving a Stacy and submitting to chastity. Just make sure your chad master is not a jerk otherwise it’s ropefuel I’d imagine.

Who cares what the foid thinks? As long as its big enough to insert P in V, it doesn't matter whether the toilet thinks it's small or no. If she complains, just do what @Nibba does and beat the shit out of her.
Sounds like a massive cope. If you stretch her out cause of size and manage to reach every single nerve cell and even give her not just normal orgasms but also cervical orgasms she will treat you like a king and she'll want to have sex over and over again. You might manage to fuck her once if she doesn't reject you or realizes too late what's up but then you'll have to search for a new sexual partner while Chad Thundercock is fucking her over and over again while finding new women to fuck and do the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
or @Afrikancel (rip in peace)

OP DON'T CALL YOURSELF A TRUECEL IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED ASIAN WOMEN YET. STOP COPING AND GET SOME WOK PUSSY.

Last edited:
Above average not chad

im sorry but face is 0 without dick they will laugh and reject you no matter what your face is dicklets arent men to society as more with women hence all the dicklet jokes and so on
Asian game or cuck slave game are both good tbh. I don’t see why your so opposed to the idea of serving a Stacy and submitting to chastity. Just make sure your chad master is not a jerk otherwise it’s ropefuel I’d imagine.
i will not do it i just cant my life is already a joke it will push me into the rope if i make it even deeper into the rope
OP DON'T CALL YOURSELF A TRUECEL IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED ASIAN WOMEN YET. STOP COPING AND GOT SOME WOK PUSSY.
cope my face is also ugly (although i dont belive anymore in looks theory) you can see it in my first post i have been rated 3.5 my height is also below 6 feet so triple over

I’m so glad you said this. Do NOT think female therapists don’t gossip about you with their friends or boyfriend. They do. Remember, you’re dealing with some chick who studied an easy major (psychology) so she could party in college. She is not some noble person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
She is not some noble person.
i know. but i really dont care anymore my life is over anyway so whats the point if i make her laugh at least i will kill any bluepill thought she has she cant possibly deny the dickpill its too strong and my point will be proven either way

• So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
You should he wearing an extender 8 hours per day

B r u t a l

Girls I know cage at anything below 6 so its over at 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
you may be able to get 30% increase which is 1.2 with your base level.. try pegym until my dickmaxing thread is out
tag me in your thread sir pls

• +1
Reactions: axedee