Should i try to fuck my friend's mother

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
She's pretty hot and milf looking with big tiddies so I'm thinking of approaching her at his house. Like when he goes to the bathroom or isn't present, I'll flirt with her.

She might be down my friend told me she's looking for a new man since his parents' divorce but I don't know if that would be appropriate. Is pussy worth breaking a friendship for? Could I fuck my friend's mom and still save our friendship?

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
She's pretty hot and milf looking with big tiddies so I'm thinking of approaching her at his house. Like when he goes to the bathroom or isn't present, I'll flirt with her.

She might be down my friend told me she's looking for a new man since his parents' divorce but I don't know if that would be appropriate. Is pussy worth breaking a friendship for? Could I fuck my friend's mom and still save our friendship?
Dont. Its wayy more likely that you fuck everything up than that everything works out

Yes if shes hot

Just keep it on the dl so he doesn't find out

Friends? Youre literally talking about fucking his mom dude

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 470 and Pendejo

No please no. Just no

Friends? Youre literally talking about fucking his mom dude
Can't help it man she looks like a post prime Stacey like Jessica Lange

Jessica Lange then and now

I want to fuck her old retired pussy behind my friend's back

I'm scared if I hit on her and she tells my friend she rejected me because I was too subhuman for her, I would feel so humiliated

Absolutely

Post pics here too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tired of fucking your own mother and now want to fuck your friends mom i see...

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Zygos4Life
tired of fucking your own mother and now want to fuck your friends mom i see...
I have to fuck your mother again because she's grown tired of your micropenis and called me last night on my iPhone X while I was fucking your sister in the ass next to the garbage dump you live beside

try it and post your black eye afterward tbh

I have to fuck your mother again because she's grown tired of your micropenis and called me last night on my iPhone X while I was fucking your sister in the ass next to the garbage dump you live beside
ahahahahahahahahaha

try it and post your black eye afterward tbh
My friend is a 5'7 200 lb gymcel manlet idk how his sexy mother gave birth to genetic trash like him

Yes bro.

Wait,didn't you say that having a milf fetish is degenerate???

Do not post threads like this then call me a troll, makes no sense.

LMAO!!!

Here's what's going to happen: she is going to think you're an absolute creep for hitting on your friends mom and tell your friend about your sexual advances on her.

Your friend will get pissed off at you and never speak to you again.

I know a dude who was drunk as fuck and literally tried to have a one night stand with his now former friends mom. That was the end result. He lost a friend, and people think he's a weirdo now.

yes do it if possible.
also send pics of the titties or her body whatever

STOP . that is against the bro code fgt