Should u take ai with proviron

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
Im not sure if i need to take ai with proviron cuz last time i did ai alone i crashed my estrogen levels

No, proviron itself is a mild AI

• +1
Reactions: Jova
recommend proviron source.

do not take proviron, it will fuck up ur lh/fsh (and testosterone in the long-term) and decrease ur igf1, there is no reason to be taking that shit.

If u still decide to take it then yes, u will probs need an AI. In the short term it will increase ur test and therefore ur estro by aromatisation. Do not take a low dose of proviron either, low doses strangely lead to more suppression than higher doses

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
do not take proviron, it will fuck up ur lh/fsh (and testosterone in the long-term) and decrease ur igf1, there is no reason to be taking that shit.

If u still decide to take it then yes, u will probs need an AI. In the short term it will increase ur test and therefore ur estro by aromatisation. Do not take a low dose of proviron either, low doses strangely lead to more suppression than higher doses
Retard proviron is basically dht so it doesnt supress your testosterone at all, and it doesnt supress dht either

Retard proviron is basically dht so it doesnt supress your testosterone at all, and it doesnt supress dht either

jfl at join date, lurk more stupid nigger

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.1974.tb01604.x?sid=nlm:pubmed

"Overall, a significant decrease in FSH occurred in 8, and in LH and Testosterone in 5.

The results of the present study indicate that treatment with mesterolone at the commented doses produces suppression of FSH, LH and Testosterone levels in most subjects."

"However, both the raw testicular weight and relative testicular weight per 100 g bwt was significantly (P< 0.05) higher in control (non- mesterolone group) than treated (mesterolone group). The mean sperm count significantly decreased by 28% (P< 0.05) and the motility reduced significantly by 56% (P< 0.05) in the treated compared to control. In addition, both FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and T (testosterone) of the treated were significantly lowered by 73% (P< 0.05) and 63% (P< 0.05) respectively compared to the control."

provrion will suppress t due to down regulation of lh/fsh, ur test will eventually decrease and will not be offset mesterolone's SHBG binding affinity.

Its a steroid, a bad one at that. Its going to crash your SHBG, FSH, LH and test.

When you use exogenous androgens, your body stops making them. Proviron isn't a substrate for aromatase meaning it does not turn into estrogen like testosterone does. This means you can expect night sweats, anxiety, erectile dysfunction and to have mood issues like crying for no reason.

If my dude takes proviron with an AI he is in for a bad time