Should we start cold approaching?

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Okay so I'm going a bit into redpill territory but hear me out

Today I was walking through the mall and I've see many attractive girls, either alone or with their girl friend/s, but majority of them without a guy by their side

So I started thinking, I'm single and they're are probably too and even though I'm not attractive, could I have a chance to date them?

Because sure they wouldn't consider me attractive and would prefer to date someone gl, but if there is lack of options they would take the one on the table, right?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and bloomercel
Okay so I'm going a bit into redpill territory but hear me out

Today I was walking through the mall and I've see many attractive girls, either alone or with their girl friend/s, but majority of them without a guy by their side

So I started thinking, I'm single and they're are probably too and even though I'm not attractive, could I have a chance to date them?

Because sure they wouldn't consider me attractive and would prefer to date someone gl, but if there is lack of options they would take the one on the table, right?
if they found u attractive then they would’ve smiled at u walking by don’t waste ur time

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27932 and BoredPrince
but if there is lack of options they would take the one on the table, right?
Not usually, unless you can offer her stuff like money / lifestyle (redpill) (oofie doofie).

You can try, after all a low probability means there is still some probability, but you can get into trouble if you're in a first world country.

It only makes sense to approach if she is already giving you some interest (you catch her eye multiple times, smiles at you, etc).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SonOfDarkseid, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
Not usually, unless you can offer her stuff like money / lifestyle (redpill) (oofie doofie).

You can try, after all a low probability means there is still some probability, but you can get into trouble if you're in a first world country.

It only makes sense to approach if she is already giving you some interest (you catch her eye multiple times, smiles at you, etc).
Ah okay I get it, they would rather stay single than get into LTR with the guy they don't like

So only once I start getting signs of interest, I should start cold approach?

Ah okay I get it, they would rather stay single than get into LTR with the guy they don't like

yes

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
That's how I would do it personally, but I'm a more cautious person.

For me though, dating apps were the easiest way to meet women as the mutual understanding was there.

• +1
Yes go as long as you are average are above and clean/high trust

• +1
That's how I would do it personally, but I'm a more cautious person.

For me though, dating apps were the easiest way to meet women as the mutual understanding was there.
I'm not so sure about dating apps for me, because in the past I used to receive a lot of attention irl, but not a single match online

Why didn't you try cold approach, anxiety or because online was a better option?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Yes go as long as you are average are above and clean/high trust
So basically once I'm better than average, that is gl, I should start cold approaching

I'm not so sure about dating apps for me, because in the past I used to receive a lot of attention irl, but not a single match online
I used to get some attention IRL, the occasional cold approach, eye contact, hugs, but would still get attention online too, so IDK what would cause that disparity. Maybe it's the photos you were taking.

Why didn't you try cold approach, anxiety or because online was a better option?
I practiced cold approaching MTN+ women to practice my social skills as I'm autistic so I'm behind my peers in that regard. It was pretty Anxiety inducing even though I was on sertraline at the time. They never got anywhere as I wasn't trying to get their number or anything and most of the time they weren't too interested in reciprocating conversation.

There was only one time I remember getting an IOI from a girl I found attractive (I say IOI because it was not an explicit approach like a hug or her striking up conversation), but it was just after I had walked my date back to her apartment, so it'd be kinda shitty if I just started talking to this girl within eyes sight of my date. Looking back, I should've just done so anyway as things didn't work out and she was so my type.

So overall, I found that online was the better option as I was getting enough matches and you are basically guaranteed she has some level of interest in you when you meet up. That being said, I've had great dates where she want's to see me again, then ends up ghosting so it's pretty hit-or-miss still - it just means you're less likely to get yourself into trouble.

Nowadays I don't think I could do either. Back then I was around a HTN, not I'm MTN or below, so if you're MTN you should try (just in case), but you're probably just going to end up hurting / embarrassing yourself.

• +1
If she's your look match or less and she doesn't give choosing signals the odds she gives you her number and actually keeps up with you after is like 10%. Which honestly isn't terrible it goes down to like 1-3% when they're a full point or more above you though. With choosing signals it's like 50/50 I assume if you had better game than me(mines pretty mid) it'd be closer to 90.

• +1
I used to get some attention IRL, the occasional cold approach, eye contact, hugs, but would still get attention online too, so IDK what would cause that disparity. Maybe it's the photos you were taking.

I practiced cold approaching MTN+ women to practice my social skills as I'm autistic so I'm behind my peers in that regard. It was pretty Anxiety inducing even though I was on sertraline at the time. They never got anywhere as I wasn't trying to get their number or anything and most of the time they weren't too interested in reciprocating conversation.

There was only one time I remember getting an IOI from a girl I found attractive (I say IOI because it was not an explicit approach like a hug or her striking up conversation), but it was just after I had walked my date back to her apartment, so it'd be kinda shitty if I just started talking to this girl within eyes sight of my date. Looking back, I should've just done so anyway as things didn't work out and she was so my type.

So overall, I found that online was the better option as I was getting enough matches and you are basically guaranteed she has some level of interest in you when you meet up. That being said, I've had great dates where she want's to see me again, then ends up ghosting so it's pretty hit-or-miss still - it just means you're less likely to get yourself into trouble.

Nowadays I don't think I could do either. Back then I was around a HTN, not I'm MTN or below, so if you're MTN you should try (just in case), but you're probably just going to end up hurting / embarrassing yourself.
Interesting view cause I watched MPMD video about this topic, and Derek said that non NT guys should cold approach to develop social skills and get over approach anxiety

Do you think it helped you in that regard regardless of whether it ended up in a date or not, that is did you your social skills got better as a result?

• +1
Reactions: Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham and BoredPrince
If she's your look match or less and she doesn't give choosing signals the odds she gives you her number and actually keeps up with you after is like 10%. Which honestly isn't terrible it goes down to like 1-3% when they're a full point or more above you though. With choosing signals it's like 50/50 I assume if you had better game than me(mines pretty mid) it'd be closer to 90.
Well I mean I won't cold approach if it means my only chance are landwhales and ltns, but I guess you're right, it's only worth it if there's a signal

Do you think it helped you in that regard regardless of whether it ended up in a date or not, that is did you your social skills got better as a result?
No, I'm still a mess.

• So Sad
The average (and above) foid has nothing to gain from relationships. Either you can offer her being sexy (Chad) or resources (simping) but she’s always gonna get more of both by playing the field.

• Hmm...
and even though I'm not attractive, could I have a chance to date them?
Sorry to hear that.
Your looks matters most for this.
Asif she doesn't have a phone, full with not attractive looking men.

If you was attractive looking.
It would make sense, what your thought was, yo go chatup randoms

• +1
Too scared to cold approach, but yvanse is really helping my social anxiety. I can look foids in the eyes now and realized how so many actually smile when I hold eye contact. I really am just retarded, not ugly.