Shoutout to God for

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Taking time out of his day to make sure my life remains as miserable as possible.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mike21, ineonx and 3 others
You're welcome son

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
it’s not God, it’s the jews.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, PseudoMaxxer and standardcel
fuxkdakikez

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
it’s you? fuck you god

nigga ion know who’s doing this but he needs to die
lol stop blaming god for your life, it's all your fault i hop you break your shin bone lol

lol stop blaming god for your life, it's all your fault i hop you break your shin bone lol
suck a fat cock bro, my fault foids are attention deprived and text 20 dudes at the same time while making me believe they are in love with me? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Jeww
suck a fat cock bro, my fault foids are attention deprived and text 20 dudes at the same time while making me believe they are in love with me? JFL
that's sad, i still hope you break you shin bone though

also why even bother, ur a cuck if u chase some whore who talks to 20 niggas at the same time

niggas need to have self respect

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and cyprian_tomaszewski
why do you keep saying that she is your girlfriend and you'll marry her when it's obvious from your posts she doesn't respect you? lovestruck type shit

why do you keep saying that she is your girlfriend and you'll marry her when it's obvious from your posts she doesn't respect you? lovestruck type shit
lovestruck fr, also i’m bipolar so I might say some shit that happened but in reality didn’t (for example if she says she’s going out with a friend, i’ll take that shit like cheating when she actually didn’t lol)

But yeah i’m tryna fuck and leave her fuck this bitch bro.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski