shoutout to one of the worst genres of music in history : niggerphonk

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
when i thought phonk couldn't be worse, the world introduces us to niggerphonk
basically besides having the obviously repetitive and generic melodies of phonk you now got unintelligible babbling mixed with the music
in such a way that makes my brain to bleed and my senses to stop working, that's my description of it

i won't even bother in searching some examples, you will eventually heard it and will understand what i am talking about

the other day i was saying: man, we are way too harsh with subhumans, we should just let them be.... then i listened to niggerphonk, and now i will approve every eugenicist movement, and it killed every motivation i had to socialize with others... my hope in humanity is lost again

if this type of music's purpose... (if you can even call it music, without the desire to offend legendary musicians and the kid who makes music after school on fl studio) if this bunch of noise's purpose isn't to trigger some sleeper agent, i don't even know what to think at this point... maybe the asteroid that will hit earth on may will fix this problem

electronic music is the easiest to produce, yet i has become worse and worse as time passes

if u know someone who listens to this abomination, please keep distance with him, ignore him, don't allow him to interact with you, if it's possible kill him, pay someone to kill him, it's for the good of everyone

if you like this type of music, please let me know so i can put you on my ignore list, i don't want to see what words come from the hands of a demonic subhuman like you ... so please let me know.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Lynxress and lemonnz
no video, no care

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lynxress
haha wtf is niggerphonk now ?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Post example

what are u talking about? Phonk always had rap samples

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Nigga wrote me an essay

when i thought phonk couldn't be worse, the world introduces us to niggerphonk
basically besides having the obviously repetitive and generic melodies of phonk you now got unintelligible babbling mixed with the music
in such a way that makes my brain to bleed and my senses to stop working, that's my description of it

i won't even bother in searching some examples, you will eventually heard it and will understand what i am talking about

the other day i was saying: man, we are way too harsh with subhumans, we should just let them be.... then i listened to niggerphonk, and now i will approve every eugenicist movement, and it killed every motivation i had to socialize with others... my hope in humanity is lost again

if this type of music's purpose... (if you can even call it music, without the desire to offend legendary musicians and the kid who makes music after school on fl studio) if this bunch of noise's purpose isn't to trigger some sleeper agent, i don't even know what to think at this point... maybe the asteroid that will hit earth on may will fix this problem

electronic music is the easiest to produce, yet i has become worse and worse as time passes

if u know someone who listens to this abomination, please keep distance with him, ignore him, don't allow him to interact with you, if it's possible kill him, pay someone to kill him, it's for the good of everyone

if you like this type of music, please let me know so i can put you on my ignore list, i don't want to see what words come from the hands of a demonic subhuman like you ... so please let me know.
What asteroid u talking about