Shut the fuck up retards

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
All you do Is having brain farts. Stop posting on this shitty forum and go live life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, rand anon and 9 others
"Go live life losers"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21, Akhi and 4 others
IMG 7241

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and ggg.tv
Bro i want this Place to shut down. Literally all i want to do in Life Is meet One of you and make him beg for his life
Kiss my shoes , schizo

Joined oct 2, 2021
56,000 posts 89,000 reputation

• +1
Reactions: zombie
Bro i want this Place to shut down. Literally all i want to do in Life Is meet One of you and make him beg for his life

I want to live life I really do but this addiction is crippling :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: there’s no hope for me

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
20240415 180655
20240415 180829

I made spaghetti today.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, MaghrebGator and FaceandBBC
Not employed, not in education, not in training. Basically means ur a lazy piece of shit. Sorry for u bro
It means that i'm royalty. My family has good Money i don't Need to worry about that shit. Plus i got a master degree so i'm smarter than you anyway

Your mother Is a schizo. You're at the right height to suck my cock without kneeling
My mother will fucking beat you , your mother will fall in love with me you subhuman 5”5 curry

I will reproduce with her and make a better child not like you wasted your whole life having hallucinations of jbs eating your ass , delusional to the max. Your mother thinks you are a subhuman jfl

• JFL
Reactions: exo and Pikabro
My mother will fucking beat you , your mother will fall in love with me you subhuman 5”5 curry

I will reproduce with her and make a better child not like you wasted your whole life having hallucinations of jbs eating your ass , delusional to the max. Your mother thinks you are a subhuman jfl
Every woman would pick me over you you pathetic skullcel cuckold

I didn't forget shit i Just mog you in every metric possible
The only thing that you mog is how many dicks your mom took to create an ugly mutt like you

The only thing that you mog is how many dicks your mom took to create an ugly mutt like you
You're boiling in rage while you type this bullshit subhuman

where will i go ... outside?