Side profile is cope

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Side profile doesnt matter most of the time, its mostly about the front profile of the face, check Brad Pitt and Tanner Buchanan for example. Both of them have a recessed chin but are attractive, and most foids like them.

Attachments

• brad-pitt-c-1990-i134419.jpg
    brad-pitt-c-1990-i134419.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • brad-angelina-darfur-now-premiere-13.jpg
    brad-angelina-darfur-now-premiere-13.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 0
  • f48d14edcb77b15acb40b6ec9e769a38.jpg
    f48d14edcb77b15acb40b6ec9e769a38.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • b04c10464c25537df52fa4d61ebb758d1ac48cbe.png
    b04c10464c25537df52fa4d61ebb758d1ac48cbe.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 30593 and 5 others
It does matter you are just cherrypicking the worst ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31278, Majkal, try2beme and 8 others
It doesn't matter on the extend people here think it matters, but it does matter.
In reality most people dont care unless you're gigarecessed or have a shit birdcel tier nose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Descargue96, It'snotover and 7 others
It does matter you are just cherrypicking the worst ones
Bro said "the worst ones" like brad pitt is not a mogger💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, try2beme and baldgeeza
if you are attractive u will look good to average in every angle imaginable. brad pitt doesn't necessarily look bad in that side profile + he is like 30% bf so idk how thats a fair comparison

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Allornothing, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31278, Majkal, try2beme and 7 others
Its not cope

Both side profile are good
Screenshot 20230415 191902 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20230415 192003 ImageMeter

Ideal between 168°-175°

you can't be gl if you have a bad harmony of bone structure that's what i keep saying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, 5.5psl and Rimaxtis
yeah it's cope tbh, my side profile is beautiful but people don't give a shit unless it is someone off of an obscure incel forum

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: inceI, Descargue96, IhateDentists and 2 others
@Rimaxtis I didn't invent this

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
It ain't total cope it matters but it's not as important as this forum makes it to be. What's actually important is how your face looks in motion, during expressions. That's a mix of both front and side profile+ movement of the face. That's how others see ypu

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IhateDentists, Tallooksmaxxer, huaus and 3 others
If you look good from the front, you look good. I've seen many girls with pretty faces, but average/below average side profiles, I found them all attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Descargue96, Xerryx and 3 others
If you look good from the front, you look good. I've seen many girls with pretty faces, but average/below average side profiles, I found them all attractive.
bad analogy guys are a lot more lenient with girls faces than the other way round

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and rand anon
Also these guys still have good side profiles, it's not only about chin lmao

These are 2 of the guys that got the most attention from girls during the World cup. Both have weak chins.
0 GettyImages 1242771224

• +1
side profile = just dont be recessed

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and Rimaxtis
It ain't total cope it matters but it's not as important as this forum makes it to be. What's actually important is how your face looks in motion, during expressions. That's a mix of both front and side profile+ movement of the face. That's how others see ypu
mostly 3/4th and front not side

• +1
brad pitt has incel tier hyoid bone and bad tongue posture but still great development

• +1
it matters abit but yeah tbh.
I'm an autist so I get mad when I see people doing well despite having shit side profiles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Rimaxtis and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 16515
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Nice profile sexy :love:

• +1
if you are attractive u will look good to average in every angle imaginable.
This is not true, you can look good from the front and/or 3/4th and have bad side profile, or vice versa. Meeks for example, he looks very good from front but his profile is really bad
I have the same thing and for very long time I was really badly obsessing over this, but it really doesn't matter that much (thankfully)

10404480 337608126389575 4100530025669823385 n

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Descargue96, It'snotover and 2 others
What a ope. Side profile is even more important than front. Says more about your facial development, recession is more visible and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 17920
This is probably the best post, this feels universal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Descargue96 and Rimaxtis
The “bad” side profiles you posted are actually pretty decent. No normal person would find issue with them.
If there is something catastrophically wrong with the side, chances are it shows up in the front.

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
What a ope. Side profile is even more important than front. Says more about your facial development, recession is more visible and so on.
This guy is MTN then

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wonderwhy, Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 21044
The “bad” side profiles you posted are actually pretty decent. No normal person would find issue with them.
If there is something catastrophically wrong with the side, chances are it shows up in the front.
The problem is this forums standards for side profile and bones obsession misses the importance of soft tissue in making a side profile or any face look good.

By worst ones I meant the worst side profile pics of Brad Pitt
View attachment 2153421
He doesn’t have a bad side profile but he’s recessed by this forums standards. Side profile just doesn’t matter if you aren’t recessed by realistic standards

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, SPFromNY914 and NoPainNoChick
I just showed you proof that it doesnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Yea you can tell he had braces but chin is not nearly as important as maxilla.
Still looks really bad. Agreed that side profile is an indicator of facial development even if it "looks bad"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
thanks never knew that life is 2d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 21044
Still attractive tho
But theirr side profiles aren't shit either. Only the jaws. If anything, this would prove that mandible recession is kinda cope.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing and Rimaxtis
But theirr side profiles aren't shit either. Only the jaws. If anything, this would prove that mandible recession is kinda cope.
You are right, i had to specify the mandible recession, but my point still remains imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
You are right, i had to specify the mandible recession, but my point still remains imo
Yea you can't tell if the mandible is recessed from front.

• +1
Good side profile (bones) + good ratios = good looking so it's not really cope.