Signs you are autistic

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
guys any other signs you’re probably autistic which isn’t talked about? I think i have autism. Im 23 years old, never been diagnosed. But i feel different than other people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 26859
You're on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, sayi, Arditi and 12 others
guys any other signs you’re probably autistic which isn’t talked about? I think i have autism. Im 23 years old, never been diagnosed. But i feel different than other people.
yeah

your nickname backs your claims

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and WanderingBurro
you fraud being nt

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and chosen-one
being named "moreroidsmoredates" on a forum for punjabi yaoi comics

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, hopecel and Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicktator, sozz and chosen-one

Is giving yourself an slight underbite to give an more pronounced jaw when walking past foids and sucking in cheeks also a sign?
of course not everyone does that literally everyone never seen someone without sucking cheeks in

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Don’t get diagnosed. If you can mask being nt then I would advise not getting diagnosed it will effect you badly

Don’t get diagnosed. If you can mask being nt then I would advise not getting diagnosed it will effect you badly
Why