Since i cured myself with SSRI nothing bothers me anymore

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I see Rich chads having fun and It does nothing me. I'm completely unbothered by everything i just don't give a fuck

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Deleted member 26859, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I reached that understanding without them. Give me food, internet, and a roof over my head and I'll be chill.

Fuark I need them. Would take forever to get diagnosed and prescribed them tho

I reached that understanding without them. Give me food, internet, and a roof over my head and I'll be chill.
because you live in an ethnik slum i have to witness white chads with 11/10 stacies and rich having fun is completely different

Fuark I need them. Would take forever to get diagnosed and prescribed them tho
nah they give that shit to everyone just go 1 month on risperidone and you won't give a shit anymore but you'll get fat with a limp dick

because you live in an ethnik slum i have to witness white chads with 11/10 stacies and rich having fun is completely different
An indian living in an aryan world is more brutal you're right

An indian living in an aryan world is more brutal you're right
shut up i get approached too have successful tinder i'm just naturally envious of the ones who are even more fortunate

state of modern truecel
imagine going crazy living among little dindus you would have killed yourself in italy here the competition is ruthless

nah they give that shit to everyone just go 1 month on risperidone and you won't give a shit anymore but you'll get fat with a limp dick
Maybe in Italy takes like 2 years to get diagnosed here

I see Rich chads having fun and It does nothing me. I'm completely unbothered by everything i just don't give a fuck
God forbid even after healing my damn sister will still take the fucking piss out of me

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I thought you quit the pills bruh

i did i'm cured now though i didn't gain this fat for nothing
Ah, I see. I’m trying to lose the weight too. It’s been like a week and I haven’t lost a pound

Ah, I see. I’m trying to lose the weight too. It’s been like a week and I haven’t lost a pound
ppl say it takes years you have to revert your metabolism and sugar in the blood and shit

ppl say it takes years you have to revert your metabolism and sugar in the blood and shit
Damn well a lot of my energy came back. So, I can work out a lot more. Maybe that can help

I love taking ssris for sociopath maxxing tbh

Damn well a lot of my energy came back. So, I can work out a lot more. Maybe that can help
it was worth it though i feel a lot calmer now

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Tbh I think a slavic ginger stacey gf would cure my depression
nah those ee sluts are more of a whores than americans they want the money and shit

it was worth it though i feel a lot calmer now
Are you afraid that your schizo may come back though? That chit has been in the back of my mind, that my schizo can come back at any time.

Are you afraid that your schizo may come back though? That chit has been in the back of my mind, that my schizo can come back at any time.
no it's gone