Since I turned 15, in English schools, all the boys talk about looksmaxxing

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Iron
So last time I made a thread I was 13 with bad english. Now I am 15 years old and more accustomed and intelligent so will make another one.

Nowadays in my school all the boys want a jawline and are looksmaxing some even bonesmash with tools at home. Also all the boys want to play sports well by being tall with a good height so 1 boy i know of and maybe his best friend are taking hormones to grow. In English at the back of the lesson me and maybe 5 other boys were talking of hairstyles then someone said the word looksmax and everyone had heard of it and were laughing saying they are maxxing and talking about a canthal tilt. Then they talked about mewing and bonesmashing and taking steroids for size :ROFLMAO:

I was shocked because after this website tricked me i wasnt maxxing so much but now everyone is maxxing it turns out I must...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ValhallaSoldier, MagaPutinism and 18 others
When we stopped beating and caging women, letting them into colleges and workplaces, letting them wear what ever they want we just destroyed everything.
Arabs were based, 1500 years ago they would burry newborn child's who were female because they believed females are inferior plagues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, TheDragon, RopeMaxxed and 5 others
Nowadays in my school all the boys want a jawline and are looksmaxing some even bonesmash with tools at home.

What I say becomes reality. Young men are now bonesmashing all over the place. It is happening.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, MagaPutinism and forevermirin
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier and Trilogy
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
It went viral on TikTok that’s why lol

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and poopoohead
This is the end, looksflation is out of control

• +1
Reactions: Jase
i had the same experience at the new delhi railway station. all the boys were talking about currytax and having 0 smv irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 27932, babouchelelouche and 19 others
i cant see how this is possible tho. theres only 16000 members here and theres 8 billion people

no way have a group of random kids in some non-english speaking country all heard of looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, anda1usi and poopoohead
Wow

Irl i havent heard anyone talk abt looksmaxxing except ppl saying they wanna improve their jawline

My friends keep calling me gigachad but thats cuz of a meme prolly

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
So last time I made a thread I was 13 with bad english. Now I am 15 years old and more accustomed and intelligent so will make another one.

Nowadays in my school all the boys want a jawline and are looksmaxing some even bonesmash with tools at home. Also all the boys want to play sports well by being tall with a good height so 1 boy i know of and maybe his best friend are taking hormones to grow. In English at the back of the lesson me and maybe 5 other boys were talking of hairstyles then someone said the word looksmax and everyone had heard of it and were laughing saying they are maxxing and talking about a canthal tilt. Then they talked about mewing and bonesmashing and taking steroids for size :ROFLMAO:

I was shocked because after this website tricked me i wasnt maxxing so much but now everyone is maxxing it turns out I must...
That’s wild.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
some even bonesmash with tools at home
Starman

looksmaxxing will never be mainstream (blackpill way)

what country

81ZdgmV0FSL SL1500

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
This is the end, looksflation is out of control

No worries. Soonish I will start streaming and I will go even further beyond. Young men will not only bonesmash all over the place but also injecting nandrolone into their asses. Young men will quit school and we will all come together injecting all sorts of stuff into our ass.

No worries. Soonish I will start streaming and I will go even further beyond. Young men will not only bonesmash all over the place but also injecting nandrolone into their asses. Young men will quit school and we will all come together injecting all sorts of stuff into our ass.
Gatekeep true looksmaxing knowledge by convincing the youth that the only way to ascend is to get topped

Looksflation has begun.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Gatekeep true looksmaxing knowledge by convincing the youth that the only way to ascend is to get topped

I will tell them to bonesmash until they bleed.

• +1
i cant see how this is possible tho. theres only 16000 members here and theres 8 billion people

no way have a group of random kids in some non-english speaking country all heard of looksmax
First of , piece of shit, am from Poland but I live in the UK, an english speaking country. Second, people hear it from tik tok and bonesmashing is a trend on there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
It went viral on TikTok that’s why lol
Yes now everyone wants to look good. Before boys would care of muscles and strength to be cool and desired by ladys but now TIK TOK and a user on TikTok called curley hair james made a song called blackpill curse to make bonesmashing and a trend and the boys before have started to realise its important to look good now every young guy is trying to look as good as possible, smashing, hormones and steroids

looksmaxxing will never be mainstream (blackpill way)
Its already mainstream these people dont have brothers to show them the site like i did they learnt it from TikTok which every young guy is using and they are being made to care about their looks and do all extra stuff that before only i would do

i had the same experience at the new delhi railway station. all the boys were talking about currytax and having 0 smv irl.
Bro, I was begging near the restrooms.
You didn't CUM ovER and say, "Hi, Currycel!", my Nigga!

Yes now everyone wants to look good. Before boys would care of muscles and strength to be cool and desired by ladys but now TIK TOK and a user on TikTok called curley hair james made a song called blackpill curse to make bonesmashing and a trend and the boys before have started to realise its important to look good now every young guy is trying to look as good as possible, smashing, hormones and steroids
damn bro over for james

Your next big hit has to be called bluepill bliss to mislead people
i was thinking bluepilled gift or bluepilled blessing but bluepill bliss is shrot and simple for sure

• +1