since June I had 2 GFs and I ghosted both of them after 2-3 months

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
the first one she was an engineer working at a hospital on some computer systems, she had a car and drove me around, to see her family etc. I literally slept at her family's house. she showed me around the city etc. but one time I was doing my rape foreplay on her and I accidentally broke her necklace, and she claimed her mother bought it for her and it's expensive. I checked the price and it was $500 but then I went to a jeweler and he said that the pendant was real, but the chain the part I broke is fake. that bitch tried to finess me so I ghosted her, for a few weeks she kept spam calling me but then she stopped. her clothes are still at my place now, idk what to do with them.

the second one is the one that mentioned her ex once (I have a thread about it) and I blocked her now after ghosting

the problem is that after 2-3 months you just get bored of having sex with the same girl so for me there is no benefit in staying with them

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
The ghost of Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
the first one she was an engineer working at a hospital on some computer systems, she had a car and drove me around, to see her family etc. I literally slept at her family's house. she showed me around the city etc. but one time I was doing my rape foreplay on her and I accidentally broke her necklace, and she claimed her mother bought it for her and it's expensive. I checked the price and it was $500 but then I went to a jeweler and he said that the pendant was real, but the chain the part I broke is fake. that bitch tried to finess me so I ghosted her, for a few weeks she kept spam calling me but then she stopped. her clothes are still at my place now, idk what to do with them.

the second one is the one that mentioned her ex once (I have a thread about it) and I blocked her now after ghosting
Guarantee the first girl is ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit

Why