D83FDF3C 2A7B 44EC A015 5C436545B320

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, DelonLover1999, czwarty and 3 others
JBW proven again :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and autistic_tendencies
This is a piece of fiction. AJ Soprano would have a lot of beta buxx potential. Given that his father is a mob boss in New Jersey

That said, if this were IRL, it probably does look sus to a mid latina single mother that the son of a mob boss would simp for her and another man's son. It makes him look desperate.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

watch out boyos we got mr. sex god over here :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and autistic_tendencies
older AJ wasn't looking bad, he was beta as fuck but scoring a single mother then getting rejected by it is just in character for such dude. more unbelievable was the blonde girl earlier, just no fucking way

also funniest thing is how Tony in later seasons scores women while he's a repulsive fat fuck eaten alive by norwood reaper, took me out of story instantly required too much of suspension of disbelief lmao

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
View attachment 2901890

watch out boyos we got mr. sex god over here :feelskek:
Yeah lol. The importance of sex to women Blanca's age (she's older than AJ right?), ESPECIALLY single mothers, is overrated. A lot of men online project their homoerotic desires for Chad and Tyrone onto women. I'm 38. Women around my age bracket and older care way more about money than looks and sex. I have hooked up with older women. But they don't stick around for long once it becomes apparent to them that I ain't finna beta providing for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and autistic_tendencies
older AJ wasn't looking bad, he was beta as fuck but scoring a single mother then getting rejected by it is just in character for such dude. more unbelievable was the blonde girl earlier, just no fucking way

also funniest thing is how Tony in later seasons scores women while he's a repulsive fat fuck eaten alive by norwood reaper, took me out of story instantly required too much of suspension of disbelief lmao
Tony doesn't need to be good looking when he's a fucking rich mob boss. The dark triad traits might help him too. Jabba The Hutt Tom Leykis gets pussy.

Yeah lol. The importance of sex to women Blanca's age (she's older than AJ right?), ESPECIALLY single mothers, is overrated. A lot of men online project their homoerotic desires for Chad and Tyrone onto women. I'm 38. Women around my age bracket and older care way more about money than looks and sex. I have hooked up with older women. But they don't stick around for long once it becomes apparent to them that I ain't finna beta providing for them.
Yeah in real life it’s about what you can offer them
Good looks get boring after while

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Tony doesn't need to be good looking when he's a fucking rich mob boss. The dark triad traits might help him too. Jabba The Hutt Tom Leykis gets pussy.

F2

Karen hill wedding photo

it's all bullshit mafia wives irl are all ugly as sin, another proof it's all just redpillesque cope

Yeah in real life it’s about what you can offer them
Good looks get boring after while
Yeah I was shocked at how fast and easy my ex moved on from me after 3 months of dating. Because I wouldn't treat her to dinner. She probably already had a date lined up from one of the many simps in her DMs when we last spoke. This was a woman who called me sexy, handsome, told me she wishes she didn't go through menopause because she wanted my baby not long before she left me and wanted to fuck all the time during our Honeymoon Phase. Once the Honeymoon Phase/NRE (New Relationship Energy) is over, they don't care about your looks or your dick. It's so cold blooded how she left me. My ex is attractive for her age. She is beautiful. But I will not beta provide for her. Fuck that shit. A man is better off being alone than losing his dignity.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and autistic_tendencies
Jbw gone wrong