Skin care Routine that doesnt have estrogen in it like CeraVe etc.

M

milkbite

Iron
I want to change up my skin care because cerave and all other cosmetics are a scam. Yes they work but they work so good, that they destroy your skin barrier and then your skin is dependent on the products you use and after you stop using CeraVe it goes back to acne.

Ive thought about using tallow soap im js not sure if tallow soap is also good for the face and hair.

I dont want to destroy my skin and my hormones at the same time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just use olive oil before bed and wash it off in the morning. Not that hard nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
I want to change up my skin care because cerave and all other cosmetics are a scam. Yes they work but they work so good, that they destroy your skin barrier and then your skin is dependent on the products you use and after you stop using CeraVe it goes back to acne.

Ive thought about using tallow soap im js not sure if tallow soap is also good for the face and hair.

I dont want to destroy my skin and my hormones at the same time
CeraVe is completly fine and not unhealthy at all if ur not from USA.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Don't do skincare at all

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
best skin care is cold water and dry fasting

cold water only

stop jerking off

• +1
Reactions: Ken
skincare doesnt do anything if you have shit genetics and are acne prone like me

skincare is a femoid scam. only accutane, tret and sunscreen is the real deal

Realistically if you stopped eating shit and had ultra low PUFA you'd have amazing skin, but it's easier said than done nowadays.

Realistically if you stopped eating shit and had ultra low PUFA you'd have amazing skin, but it's easier said than done nowadays.
yeah but you gotta get rid of all the acne shit from before you started eating better