Skin help very important gtfih

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum

Doing this 2x daily for skin lightening, from @andy9432

I have sunscreen SPF 70, and Aveeno moisturizer that I use.

I'm thinking of buying Tret 0.05% & CeraVe. My goal is maintain a more youthful look & lighten my skin

Am I missing something?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Prisma
how to rape your face and destroy your moisture barrier in 10 seconds guide

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER
Wdym? Whats wrong with it?
nigga you're needling your face and applying multiple actives many of which are exfoliants

and you do it twice

daily

connect the dots

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Frexa, looksmidder, Prisma and 1 other person
nigga you're needling your face and applying multiple actives many of which are exfoliants

and you do it twice

daily

connect the dots
Sorry I am new to this... what should I do first? Can you help me please

Sorry I am new to this... what should I do first? Can you help me please
if you're using tret you don't really need to exfoliate at all and definitely not daily (even without tret you do it like once a week smh)

for skin lightening you can try vit C, but again, it's an active, depending on how your skin reacts to it it might be too much while on tret (emphasis on MIGHT, doesn't have to)

in general skincare routunes are utter cope apart from stuff like tret, when yo usee reddit transformations and tret is listed as a thing they used then it means it did 99% of the job

basically tret is better at anything and everything other products do so you're better off using only it over a load of some cope products that barely work

also moisturize while on tret and use SPF

also also don't fucking apply tret after microneedling, you have to skip tret on a needling day

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Prisma and Deleted member 27148
if you're using tret you don't really need to exfoliate at all and definitely not daily (even without tret you do it like once a week smh)

for skin lightening you can try vit C, but again, it's an active, depending on how your skin reacts to it it might be too much while on tret (emphasis on MIGHT, doesn't have to)

in general skincare routunes are utter cope apart from stuff like tret, when yo usee reddit transformations and tret is listed as a thing they used then it means it did 99% of the job

basically tret is better at anything and everything other products do so you're better off using only it over a load of some cope products that barely work

also also don't fucking apply tret after microneedling, you have to skip tret on a needling day
So, tret first, then moisturizer, then SPF.
Then I do the lightening routine

and remove microneedling from this?

So, tret first, then moisturizer, then SPF.
Then I do the lightening routine

and remove microneedling from this?

View attachment 2264158
spf in the morning and reapply if can/needed, tret before going to sleep only, you don't want it on your face while under the sun

you can microneedle but like 2x a week tops and skip actives on that day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
spf in the morning and reapply if can/needed, tret before going to sleep only, you don't want it on your face while under the sun

you can microneedle but like 2x a week tops and skip actives on that day
I'll just get rid of microneedling all together

Thanks bro :)

• +1
Reactions: Brootal

Only 2 no cope product > Tret > SPF

Have doubt on "Moisturing" hydrating your face maybe yes .. maybe not .. i use kyokujin acid hyalyuronique i feel it work for good hydratation.

the rest is all marketing cope for steal money oldcel retard

• +1
Too complicated shit. I just use AHA and ice

• +1
Only 2 no cope product > Tret > SPF

Have doubt on "Moisturing" hydrating your face maybe yes .. maybe not .. i use kyokujin acid hyalyuronique i feel it work for good hydratation.

the rest is all marketing cope for steal money oldcel retard
nigga your face will fall of without moisturizing it on tret jfl at calling it cope

also you call "moisture" cope while calling "hydration" legit xDDDD

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 27148
nigga your face will fall of without moisturizing it on tret jfl at calling it cope

also you call "moisture" cope while calling "hydration" legit xDDDD

Nah i say some product are cope and other not, you have too choice the good moisturing for your type of skin

Nah i say some product are cope and other not, you have too choice the good moisturing for your type of skin
you said moisturizing is cope which is utter bullshit

jfl at retards thinking they're the smartest entity in the universe and being confidently wrong on .org

you said moisturizing is cope which is utter bullshit

jfl at retards thinking they're the smartest entity in the universe and being confidently wrong on .org

Well ok bro. Thanks for the good advice its the essential

View attachment 2264107

Doing this 2x daily for skin lightening, from @andy9432

I have sunscreen SPF 70, and Aveeno moisturizer that I use.

I'm thinking of buying Tret 0.05% & CeraVe. My goal is maintain a more youthful look & lighten my skin

Am I missing something?
U can have arbutin aswell, i have it in my kojic acid soap when i shower though, its called kozicare skin lightening soap

• +1