Skin quality is important for looks

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Didnt sleep for 24h and went to class

My skin sag, wrinkles, dry, flaky, uneven tone all from not getting sleep.

Skin is a health indicator, it is one of the factor how people perceive you

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hopecel and nunotherone
Yes skin is important , but skincare is overrated. All u need to put on face is water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilovenicotine, ascension, efidescontinuado and 6 others
When I stay up my skin is fine

Yes skin is important , but skincare is overrated. All u need to put on face is water
Skin is mostly diet and other environment not products

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Youㅤ and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Oh really? I've just been taking mine off

Legit my skin became clear asf and my undertones popped after exfoliating and cleansing daily

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Skincare is overrated for people who genetically don't have problem skin, but people with good skin genetics spread that bullshit saying just use water bro, people have been using skincare since ancient times and acne has been around since then too

Skincare is overrated for people who genetically don't have problem skin, but people with good skin genetics spread that bullshit saying just use water bro, people have been using skincare since ancient times and acne has been around since then too
Kys retard I don’t even feel like explaining

Kys retard I don’t even feel like explaining
Do you know who I am? dont say this nigga I remember you liking so many of my incredible posts be nice 😓

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
You never had real skin issues if all you need is water to keep it clean. Survivorship bias

Is it true that daily masturbation ruins it and nofap will fix my skin

You never had real skin issues if all you need is water to keep it clean. Survivorship bias
I used to have acne before healthmaxxing

It's over for your skin if you use minoxidil

Skin is underrated:​

No one ever

• +1
Oral too?

Make no sense since i thought only topical bad for skin due to alcoholic content
I haven't tried it orally, but in the forums they say that it ends up producing the same effects. This must be worse because it causes very serious heart disease. I just warn people to be careful with minoxidil. If you use it, apply a lot of cream since it is pure alcohol, it dries the skin and loses collagen.

• So Sad
I haven't tried it orally, but in the forums they say that it ends up producing the same effects. This must be worse because it causes very serious heart disease. I just warn people to be careful with minoxidil. If you use it, apply a lot of cream since it is pure alcohol, it dries the skin and loses collagen.
Even 1mg?????

I have low blood pressure too buc 1mg still dangerous?

Nah I still Mog ya with my hollow cheeks