Skin maxxing

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
I started skin maxxing since 20 days and invested little money for it i use cleanser ,face scrub ,light moisturizer, sunblock cream, retino A ...cleasnser ,moisturizer and then sunscreen , then talcum powder in the morning and retino A then moisturizer in the night ...and scrub my face once a week. And vaseline lip moisturizer before sleep .....anything else i need to use to make it more good u can share ur ideas

Last edited:
You seem to have all the essentials, scrub, moisturiser etc. I use lip balm/Vaseline when I sleep as well.

Do you have any issues with your skin like dryness or tightness?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
You seem to have all the essentials, scrub, moisturiser etc. I use lip balm/Vaseline when I sleep as well.

Do you have any issues with your skin like dryness or tightness?
My skin is oily i think so ...and my face becomes shiny after applying moisturizer and sunscreen

My skin is oily i think so ...and my face becomes shiny after applying moisturizer and sunscreen
If the shine goes away after a bit it is probably not a problem. I think salicylic acid is good for oily skin. It gets rid of the shit that clogs your pores. Otherwise avoid fried/greasy food and drink plenty of water.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
If the shine goes away after a bit it is probably not a problem. I think salicylic acid is good for oily skin. It gets rid of the shit that clogs your pores. Otherwise avoid fried/greasy food and drink plenty of water.
and i am prone to acne so much that if my one pimple goes away another one pops up from nowhere specially on my forehead and eyebrow region

and i am prone to acne so much that if my one pimple goes away another one pops up from nowhere specially on my forehead and eyebrow region
Your skin looks pretty good in your photos! Maybe consider the salicylic acid every now and then for spots but don’t worry too much about it.

• +1
Your skin looks pretty good in your photos! Maybe consider the salicylic acid every now and then for spots but don’t worry too much about it.
I shave beards and moustache daily in the morning after cleansing thats y it looks always fresh ...and i always love to look clean from head to toe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1476
I shave beards and moustache daily in the morning after cleansing thats y it looks always fresh ...and i always love to look clean from head to toe
Keep it up bro. You suit clean shaven!

• +1
wht things clog the pores ...

• +1
Dead skin cells and excess sebum, stuff like that. Exfoliation is to get rid of it
So sunscreen after moisturizer is okk and at last talcum powder before going out

So sunscreen after moisturizer is okk and at last talcum powder before going out
Yes, always put sunscreen on last and perhaps allow your moisturiser to dry a bit so they don’t mix and ruin the sunscreens effectiveness. I’m not sure about talc. I’ve never heard of it used on the face before. Not necessary for skin maxing, I don’t think.

try homemade vitamin C serum

• +1
try homemade vitamin C serum
how to make it at home
Yes, always put sunscreen on last and perhaps allow your moisturiser to dry a bit so they don’t mix and ruin the sunscreens effectiveness. I’m not sure about talc. I’ve never heard of it used on the face before. Not necessary for skin maxing, I don’t think.
So u mean 2 minutes of gap between moisturizer and sun screen