Skincare advice

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
My mom been telling me since fucking 13 to take care of my skin eat healthy and use sunscreen but i didn’t give a fuck and ate like shit never used sun screen and now i’m scared that there is nothing i can do i’m 2 shades darker then my whole family and i have the worst skin forsure. Considering tret but not sure. also have been eating healthier.
what would u guys recommend i have a lot of acne too but i didn’t think it mattered because i was black:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: fucking retard

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpeg
    IMG_3029.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3028.jpeg
    IMG_3028.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Tret and better diet will save u

My mom been telling me since fucking 13 to take care of my skin eat healthy and use sunscreen but i didn’t give a fuck and ate like shit never used sun screen and now i’m scared that there is nothing i can do i’m 2 shades darker then my whole family and i have the worst skin forsure. Considering tret but not sure. also have been eating healthier.
what would u guys recommend i have a lot of acne too but i didn’t think it mattered because i was black:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: fucking retard
Do what your mom told you to do and use tret.

You don't need tret for that
I had the same thing in middle school and because I washed my face twice a day with some grapefruit scrub and also just aged it went away without even leaving scars.

You don't need tret for that
I had the same thing in middle school and because I washed my face twice a day with some grapefruit scrub and also just aged it went away without even leaving scars.
i don’t want to wait tho i’m a junior in hs my time is already getting shorter

get a skincare with good spf , cleanser and moisturizer
(DO NOT GET CERAVE IF U HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN)
you could use tret , but its not that severe so just use adapalene.
Also could use salycilic acid or benzoyl peroxide wash (panoxyl) start low and then get stronger once ur face is used to it
To get lighter skin , use vit C , megadose vit C in supplements and consider hydroquinone cream (theres a thread about that)

same we both cooked bro, wait a minute nigga u go to my school holy shits

schoolmaxxing
i’m gonna find ur ass i looked through ur history bud my schools wrestling did not start that day so u just lying for no reason jfl

Last edited: