Skinmaxxing

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
How can Salludon like skin be achieved? We know that he has mogger skin partly due to mewing but what are other factors/products that helped him achieve giga chad skin?

(Serious answers only, no disses at him just coz he has ascended and you are still a coping incel)

morning: ice your face, cleanser, hyaluronic acid, niancinamide, azelaic acid, well-absorbed moisturizer, SPF 50. use Cicapair instead of moisturizer for the dry look

evening: salicylic face wash, tretinoin .025% (replace with 1% OTC Retinol if you cannot get a prescription), nightly moisturizer

upkeep: collagen masks every 2-4 days, monthly hydrafacial, laser genesis/microneedling every 3-6 months, exfoliate 2x per week

diet: no added sugars, no processed foods, eat collagen rich foods (google.com), DRINK WATER (preferably spring/filtered)

also use a shower filter and try to minimize chemical waters touching your face

• +1
Reactions: shychad, nobodyspecial369 and Greycel Slayer
morning: ice your face, cleanser, hyaluronic acid, niancinamide, azelaic acid, well-absorbed moisturizer, SPF 50. use Cicapair instead of moisturizer for the dry look

evening: salicylic face wash, tretinoin .025% (replace with 1% OTC Retinol if you cannot get a prescription), nightly moisturizer

upkeep: collagen masks every 2-4 days, monthly hydrafacial, laser genesis/microneedling every 3-6 months, exfoliate 2x per week

diet: no added sugars, no processed foods, eat collagen rich foods (google.com), DRINK WATER (preferably spring/filtered)

W, you are a fuckin legend. Also, do you know how he got this reddish glow in this pic? Did he naturally attain this through products or is this a filter of some sort?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
W, you are a fuckin legend. Also, do you know how he got this reddish glow in this pic? Did he naturally attain this through products or is this a filter of some sort?
View attachment 2419674
could be lighting or even sunburn lol
but likely (and how you would achieve this) is just through using blush.

If you are still alive, could you tell me what products you are using and how I can purchase them please?

If you are still alive, could you tell me what products you are using and how I can purchase them please?
In my opinion, start off with a basic skincare routine comprising of:

- Cleanser (Any Cleanser will do, depends on your skintype)
For me I use the
- Moisturiser (VaniCream Moisturiser, though I use some random Korean Brand one - depends on your skin type)
- Sunscreen (I used to use La Roche Posay but they support Israel so I switched to Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel)
- Tretinoin (Skinorac or AllDayChemist)

You can later incorporate things such as Vitamin C serums and Azelaic Acid. Also ingest 10-15g of halal gelatin per day. They can be found on Amazon, for the Korean products I usually use YesStyle but I'll probably change to one with faster shipping.

For example, this is what one notable user uses:

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
In my opinion, start off with a basic skincare routine comprising of:

- Cleanser (Any Cleanser will do, depends on your skintype)
For me I use the
- Moisturiser (VaniCream Moisturiser, though I use some random Korean Brand one - depends on your skin type)
- Sunscreen (I used to use La Roche Posay but they support Israel so I switched to Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture Gel)
- Tretinoin (Skinorac or AllDayChemist)

You can later incorporate things such as Vitamin C serums and Azelaic Acid. Also ingest 10-15g of halal gelatin per day. They can be found on Amazon, for the Korean products I usually use YesStyle but I'll probably change to one with faster shipping.

For example, this is what one notable user uses:
There is a korean "beauty" store that opened up recently like 10 mins away from me. I'll check it out. I bet it's got every skin care product.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Only problem is it's 1 minute away from the masjid. So I gotta go undercover to not get caught in a "girls store" by some brother JFL

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
a lot of what i used is prescribed but any skincare product from a reputable brand will work. i have an app called Yuka on my phone and it tells you all the chemicals and shit in products and food so I use that to determine a lot of what i buy and use

a lot of what i used is prescribed but any skincare product from a reputable brand will work. i have an app called Yuka on my phone and it tells you all the chemicals and shit in products and food so I use that to determine a lot of what i buy and use
Do u need prescription for tret?

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
yea but the doctor blessed me and put azelaic acid and niancinamide in my prescription
Shi was it a dermatologist? How much do they charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back