Slay story (gave her herpes)(dog died) everyone GITFH

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
So, a few months ago i was talking a walk through the nature trail near my high school, some girl was standing around and when i came near she asked me if i wanted sum head. I was a bit surprised but I replied jokingly if it was a good place for that sort of thing but then i found myself following her into some bushes. I should say that I have herpes but that did not stop me from getting excited, following her it was already getting hard rubbing against my pants and when he turned around and got down on her knees, i just pulled it out. What happened next is a little embarrassing, I guess I'm not used to oral because I'm sure I did not last 10 seconds and i kind of just exploded. I got a little embarrassed and shy and i didn't know what to do, it was kind of awkward at that point, all i did was thanks, packed it up and walked away without looking back. after that, I was avoiding the place for a few weeks. lots of different emotions since then. seemed like a good idea at the time but first of all, what if i got some disease? I have a few friends and i don't know who to open up to about this. lately, I cant focus on my work and i find myself daydreaming about fantasies, and not only receiving it but doing it too. I've been going back to that trail now but that girl isn't there.
Guys am i a chad

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
Faggot ur locked up in a mental ward

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Only im allowed to tell long stories
None of you are as interesting or engaging as me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, TechnoBoss and heightmaxxing
Tales from the mental ward of Dhaka