Am I Gay? [Everyone GTFIH]

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
So, a few months ago i was talking a walk through the nature trail near my high school, some guy was standing around and when i came near he asked me if i wanted sum head. I was a bit surprised but I replied jokingly if it was a good place for that sort of thing but then i found myself following him into some bushes. I should say that i am straight but that did not stop me from getting excited, following him it was already getting hard rubbing against my pants and when he turned around and got down on his knees, i just pulled it out. What happened next is a little embarrassing, I guess I'm not used to oral because I'm sure I did not last 10 seconds and i kind of just exploded. I got a little embarrassed and shy and i didn't know what to do, it was kind of awkward at that point, all i did was thanks, packed it up and walked away without looking back. after that, I was avoiding the place for a few weeks. lots of different emotions since then. seemed like a good idea at the time but first of all, what if i got some disease? I have a few friends and i don't know who to open up to about this. lately, I cant focus on my work and i find myself daydreaming about fantasies, and not only receiving it but doing it too. I've been going back to that trail now but that guy isn't there.
Guys am I actually gay?
Srs replies only.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, coispet, Akhi and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, efidescontinuado, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Dnr, but if you're wondering then you definitely are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and try2beme
Go to sleep son

Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
make a slay post but replace the 'hes' with 'shes' enjoy your rep farm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nordicel, Deleted member 32485 and CarrotMaxxer
Bro…what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
At least you could have had the decency to fake some part of the story and told us that you were just raped or something.

This is a straight ban appeal brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 32485, Deleted member 61895 and 1 other person
At least you could have had the decency to fake some part of the story and told us that you were just raped or something.

This is a straight ban appeal brother.
this is clearly satire

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 32485 and 2 others
no, it's only gay if you are the submissive one

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and CarrotMaxxer
So, a few months ago i was talking a walk through the nature trail near my high school, some guy was standing around and when i came near he asked me if i wanted sum head. I was a bit surprised but I replied jokingly if it was a good place for that sort of thing but then i found myself following him into some bushes. I should say that i am straight but that did not stop me from getting excited, following him it was already getting hard rubbing against my pants and when he turned around and got down on his knees, i just pulled it out. What happened next is a little embarrassing, I guess I'm not used to oral because I'm sure I did not last 10 seconds and i kind of just exploded. I got a little embarrassed and shy and i didn't know what to do, it was kind of awkward at that point, all i did was thanks, packed it up and walked away without looking back. after that, I was avoiding the place for a few weeks. lots of different emotions since then. seemed like a good idea at the time but first of all, what if i got some disease? I have a few friends and i don't know who to open up to about this. lately, I cant focus on my work and i find myself daydreaming about fantasies, and not only receiving it but doing it too. I've been going back to that trail now but that guy isn't there.
Guys am I actually gay?
Srs replies only.
bro actually has the gay :lul:

No. Completely straight

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
These are normal experiences. Be more progressive!

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
yes you are gay thats ok though!

In the attic of a haunted mansion, a collection of sentient socks plot to overthrow the tyranny of mismatched pairs by forming an underground knitting rebellion. Meanwhile, the ghost of a disgruntled cheese wheel haunts the kitchen, lamenting the lack of crackers for eternity.

yes, ofc you are